Extra limbs

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Forkston

Re: Extra limbs

Post by Forkston »

This forum is no different than other forums were you have a group of people who think one way and if you disagree there's something wrong with you, there's nothing wrong with me i just dont drink the same kool aid all of you drink, i wonder if i can help any of you
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Forkston wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:09 pm
This forum is no different than other forums were you have a group of people who think one way and if you disagree there's something wrong with you, there's nothing wrong with me i just dont drink the same kool aid all of you drink, i wonder if i can help any of you
Were all a little messed up but were all right... lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Forkston wrote:
.....I believe you are incorrect, I don't even like KoolAid....not everyone on this forum agrees with each other....people agree and disagree all of the time....what does become noticeable however, is when someone constantly disagrees and complains constantly that "the sky is falling"....I don't know who you are or what you have, if anything, done...I am just saying what happens in any human interaction....be it at the computer keyboard or interpersonal communications...is that someone is labeled "as a constant complainer." :eusa-think:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

:eusa-popcorn:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Forkston wrote:
I don't know what you're expecting to find here, so I'm confused. We all shoot the bull, tell stories, talk about new, and old stuff, and sometimes about each other. I find a few here are really willing to help others with ZERO wanted in return. In fact, Much More than a few. We go off on different tangents in damn near every post on here because someone knows someone and likes to yank their chain, then it's a free for all, and the crowd goes wild. It ends, and we move on. There are some on here like myself that just love these easy to maintain crossbows, and like a good lover, you don't look no more! I would not say that I have never had a problem, I have. Never a limb issue, one was for the poor performance of my bow in terms of speed, and Excalibur did more than I needed or expected them to do. I have cronographed every bow I owned from Excalibur, and got what was advertised. I'm one of those guys that return to buy again from someone that treated me right, and gave me what I paid for. I'm a half glass full, not empty kind of guy. I was really down after getting sick, but I'm relatively happy now that i have learned to deal with my illnesses. There are some people that never want to miss a day of hunting because of some issue, and they have a backup plan, be it another bow, or an item known to have some issues. Like a spare tire to some, and then there are those that think they should never have an issue, and don't prepare for one. (no first aid stuff) So I really am not sure where you're going with your statement?? :eusa-popcorn:
I'm in pregame for the first debate, I won't be answering anyone for anything tonight, game face is on!
Friday I'm going hunting, I'll be much more approachable after that first sit! 8)
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Good luck Friday Dan :thumbup:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
SoldierMan

Post by SoldierMan »

Hi all, what's the chance Excalibur will still have some limbs lying around for an Ibex.
Boo

Post by Boo »

SoldierMan wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:52 am
Hi all, what's the chance Excalibur will still have some limbs lying around for an Ibex.
They should. Call and ask. If they don’t I can guarantee you that if you put up a WTB post in the Trading Post you’ll get responses.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
TCX

Post by TCX »

SoldierMan wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:52 am
https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=56179&start=15

Here is a older thread that might help. Look on page 2 and the 2nd post of the thread.
Matrix 310- XX75 18" 2215
Ibex SMF- XX75 20" 2216
SoldierMan

Post by SoldierMan »

Thanks guys! I live in South Africa so will have to use one of those freight forwarding addresses, thanks for the responses!