Robin hood morning

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: Robin hood morning

Post by xcaliber »

Hey Joe that thing you sent, you know. It's here! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

xcaliber wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:09 pm
Hey Joe that thing you sent, you know. It's here! :lol: :lol:
C'mon Man!! I'm the guy! You know..the thing!!! :eusa-doh:
Please tell me it ain't the same Joe!!!!!! :lol: :wtf: :eusa-liar: :eusa-naughty: :wink: :mrgreen:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

It's not what it seem AJ..its not a conspiracy.
I sent him some tastykakes from Philadelphia. And amish jerky.
Figured he couldn't get them where he lives.
Forgot he was diabetic ....wasn't trying to kill my indiana buddy.lol
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

It’s all good, anything in moderation is okay. I can have all the “fish” I want though! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Dan, make sure it's baked and not fried!!! :thumbup:
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

It was hard but l am doing pretty good with the salt .dr says pepper is ok.
It's hard during hunting season just want to eat quick and hunt....junk food is tempting.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

I guess I'm the lucky one here. I still get to eat what I want. No health problems other than a few extra pounds since I retired!! Other than old age with aching joints, I'm okay. I don't run 5 miles very day like I use to, but other than that I haven't really slowed down. I know if I ever slow down, it will hit me like a ton of bricks, and that's whey I don't!!
My wife says if I'd stop eating a half gallon of Blue Bell Ice Cream every week, I could lose the extra pounds I've found. I told her the extra pounds made me more huggable. For some reason, she didn't agree!!! :eusa-snooty:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I'm gonna be 55 in November l still wear the same size jeans l did in high school.
I go to the gym at least 4 days every week nothing crazy but l show up.l also enjoy a cardio with boxing the heavy bag.
I also walk my dog a mile every morning and evening and my job is physical.never smoked ever never drank excessive..sounds great but l have taken my very active life for granted and literally ate junk for years mainly from being on the road all day ..l know every "good" food joint believe me.
But it caught up to me a year ago with a blocked artery
Anyway they fixed it up and lm living a better but boring diet nowadays everybody has limits eventually you find them. Lol. If it tastes good its probably bad for you
Some mornings I got aches and pains why bitch about it . I'm on this side of the earth...the sunny side.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I did a lot of the bad things and worked like a maniac. Had no sign of heart issues and actually was in the hospital 21 days before my heart attack for routine procedure, 5 blocked arteries and two surgeries later I’m in bad condition. Now I realize how fragile we are and know we should never ignore any signs that something might be wrong.