Post by Bcxbow »

AJ01 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:21 pm
Bcxbow wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:50 am
AJ01 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:35 am

Hey Wait!!!! That sounds like me going hunting with mine!!! :lol: :lol:
Anthony...can I come hunt with you too??? You can buy my stuff it it makes ya feel better!! :wink:

Seriously...if i may. Y'all be careful out there this season. Have fun, create lasting memories!! I look forward to pics and post as the season cranks up. Mine starts the 3rd of October. Got a couple of "Freezer Queens" looking for a 'date" to the dance. Should be a good season.
Y'all be Blessed!! :angel:
AJ
Hey AJ, just to help you out I’d be willing to let you fly me out there, put me up, feed me and put me on some game if that would help raise you to Anthony’s level........,just sayin :think:
Oh....I see how you Georgia Boys are!!! :lol: I was thinking that YOU might want to fly me out, and put on some of those nice Georgia Whitetails!!
Seriously tho...I think we might need to get a group of us knotheads together and all of us meet in a neutral state to do a little hunting together sometime. Had a good friend that he and I use to travel a bit. Then his health got the best of him.
Eventually it will get us all.

That sounds like a plan we may have to seriously look into but probably for next year.................if it’s still legal to own crossbows and hunt :crazy: I love hunting new places with the exhilaration of not knowing what to expect as well as meeting new people that share my passion/addiction of hunting no matter what kind of weapon.
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
janesy

Re: Happy October

Post by janesy »

Bcxbow wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:45 pm
AJ01 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:21 pm
Bcxbow wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:50 am

Hey AJ, just to help you out I’d be willing to let you fly me out there, put me up, feed me and put me on some game if that would help raise you to Anthony’s level........,just sayin :think:
Oh....I see how you Georgia Boys are!!! :lol: I was thinking that YOU might want to fly me out, and put on some of those nice Georgia Whitetails!!
Seriously tho...I think we might need to get a group of us knotheads together and all of us meet in a neutral state to do a little hunting together sometime. Had a good friend that he and I use to travel a bit. Then his health got the best of him.
Eventually it will get us all.

That sounds like a plan we may have to seriously look into but probably for next year.................if it’s still legal to own crossbows and hunt :crazy: I love hunting new places with the exhilaration of not knowing what to expect as well as meeting new people that share my passion/addiction of hunting no matter what kind of weapon.
Passport Passport Passport

Actually I think they are slowly removing most options for out of province hunters in Ontario, but still. You might get to hit a Moose on the highway.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme