New matrix bulldog 400?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GGC

New matrix bulldog 400?

Post by GGC »

Pretty much what it says. I'm looking at a NIB bulldog 400.
Old stock and unopened, question is wasn't there a safety/trigger problem where the bow would discharge on its own?
Was there an actual recall or did Excal fix the bows as needed? Hope someone can help with the answer.
I know I can get the bow taken care of anyway, but just need to know. Talked to Dan and didn't get a straight answer, he's not a happy camper right now, and is not a fan of any short limbed matrix/micro. Also waiting on cs to call back.
vixenmaster

Re: New matrix bulldog 400?

Post by vixenmaster »

I maybe wrong but i think that issue was with the Matrix 405. Its been too many Winters to remember
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

GGC wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 pm
Pretty much what it says. I'm looking at a NIB bulldog 400.
Old stock and unopened, question is wasn't there a safety/trigger problem where the bow would discharge on its own?
Was there an actual recall or did Excal fix the bows as needed? Hope someone can help with the answer.
I know I can get the bow taken care of anyway, but just need to know. Talked to Dan and didn't get a straight answer, he's not a happy camper right now, and is not a fan of any short limbed matrix/micro. Also waiting on cs to call back.
There was a recall but pretty sure that was before the bulldog 400 was on the market. My 405 had the issue but it was a moot point as i put a triggertech in it right from the get go. As i recall the process involved removing the trigger assembly and bringing it to your dealer who than provided you a new assembly from excal.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Sent you pm found you one. Both a bulldog or 405 new in box
The 405 had the trigger issue .why worry about it drop in a pro shot or trigger tec n forgedaboutit.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.