Hoping for the BEST

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

OhioXBowhunter

Re: Hoping for the BEST

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

Getting out into the woods is the best medicine there is as for shopping with the ladies I went a couple of times with them, then they had to go to Cabelas and Field & Stream with me needless to say we never go shopping together anymore.
Get better and get into them woods.
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

When l was 18 i got into a motorcycle crash ...my leg was all screwed up black n blue all "jellied " blood bruises etc.
My dad hated motorcycles and said that it was punishment enough that l couldn't go hunting on the first day why lecture...
WHAT...... l showed him l hobbled up the mountain with one crutch... lots a Tylenol...n killed a really nice 6 pointer with my hoyt pro hunter...
I shoewded him. Lol. .l love the man God bless him.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

longbow joe wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:16 pm
When l was 18 i got into a motorcycle crash ...my leg was all screwed up black n blue all "jellied " blood bruises etc.
My dad hated motorcycles and said that it was punishment enough that l couldn't go hunting on the first day why lecture...
WHAT...... l showed him l hobbled up the mountain with one crutch... lots a Tylenol...n killed a really nice 6 pointer with my hoyt pro hunter...
I shoewded him. Lol. .l love the man God bless him.
My buddy broke his foot, and hunted with bread bags over cut off pant legs as socks back in the 80's when they used the thick casts! :lol: :lol: He didn't fair too well in the cold though. :eusa-whistle:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Feeling almost 100% now, and I found out that the Bundle License does allow you to use it on three Archery deer, not two with one tag as a must use in another season. I just may try for another doe Wednesday morning, we have a front moving in, with a big drop in temps. Starts dropping with a wind change late Tuesday night, and keeps dropping until sunrise, it should be fun to see the bucks chasing too!

Good luck all!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!