Thanksgiving 2020

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hatchet

Thanksgiving 2020

Post by Hatchet »

Well the holidays are officially here. 2020 has been a difficult year for lots of folks. Even in the toughest times we must remember to be thankful for what we have.

I am thankful for my family and the roof over our head. Also thankful for good food, and the memories of our hunting success this year. Thankful for the people of this forum, their kind words and their love of the wonderful sport of crossbow hunting.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Hatchet
xcaliber

Re: Thanksgiving 2020

Post by xcaliber »

X2! Well said Hatchet. :eusa-pray:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

X3
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
janesy

Post by janesy »

Hatchet wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:09 am
Well the holidays are officially here. 2020 has been a difficult year for lots of folks. Even in the toughest times we must remember to be thankful for what we have.

I am thankful for my family and the roof over our head. Also thankful for good food, and the memories of our hunting success this year. Thankful for the people of this forum, their kind words and their love of the wonderful sport of crossbow hunting.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Hatchet
On behalf of Cold Country Canada, Happy Thanksgiving , enjoy your holidays. A time to sit back, reflect and enjoy your time has never been needed more than now.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I'm thankful...be safe everyone
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
TCX

Post by TCX »

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Matrix 310- XX75 18" 2215
Ibex SMF- XX75 20" 2216
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Well to my fellow Americans, "Happy Thanksgiving"!!

2020 has indeed been the "lowest of lows", for some. To those individuals, my heartfelt prayers go out to you, and all of your family. May you find peace an hope this Thanksgiving Day. :angel:

To the rest of you yappers :lol: , May your day be filled with good eats. My you find joy in your family and friends. May we look around and truly see what we should be "Thankful" for. May the Good Lord lighten our hearts and lift our spirits. And let us remind ourselves how truly blessed we are!!

To my Canadian friends, I hope back in October you guys had a wonderful day of Thanksgiving.

And lastly, I'd just like to say this... Being THANKFUL should be an EVERYDAY event for everyone of us... We shouldn't have to set aside a day to be thankful for what we have been given. We are born into this world promised nothing. When we leave this world, we will take nothing with us on out next adventure. A wise man once said, "Aspire to inspire before you expire!" I'm doing my best to live up to that these days. :wink:

From Deep in the Heart of The East Texas Piney Woods!!
The Grumpy Old Redneck... :eusa-snooty:
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
GrassyKnoll

Post by GrassyKnoll »

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here and your families and stay safe and healthy....
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech,
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR,
Micro 335 Raid with HHAv Vortex Crossfire II Pro Grade trigger
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
W.M.