Quiver mount

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

W.Miguire

Quiver mount

Post by W.Miguire »

just got my new Munchmount quiver mount for my 340 axe , fits like a glove . thanks Terry, I like :thumbup: :thumbup:
W.M.
janesy

Re: Quiver mount

Post by janesy »

W.Miguire wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:27 pm
just got my new Munchmount quiver mount for my 340 axe , fits like a glove . thanks Terry, I like :thumbup: :thumbup:
W.M.
Where's the pics Bill?
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Pics.

[url=https://postimg.cc/kBYGTc7B]Image

[url=https://postimg.cc/Yv49ZWS8]Image
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
munch

Post by munch »

Bill I’m glad you like the mount I’ve had a couple guys hunting with proto types I did all fall and both say they are happy and working fine . It’s a lot more work to make them for that model because of riser design and I was worried about wieight but both mike and Ryan say you notice no difference and I’m sure it’s because the riser itself has less material.
I’m also doing mounts for the take down bows as well now the only issue with them is if you carry the bow in a take down bow you would need to get removeable thumb screws to take it off to have it fit In Those bags .
Dan thanks for posting the pics for bill I still have not figured out how to post pics from my iPad
Marry Christmas to all
Another heads up for guys looking for mounts the wife and I have both been sick for days and where tested for covid Monday as we know someone who has it .not sure if that’s what I have but went to bed sat night and did not get up until 2 pm Sunday . That was more down time in one night than I normally get in a week
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

I will give it 5 stars and a 2 thumbs up . For me it is balanced just wright, and clears the scope. :thumbup: :thumbup:
drywallerdave1

Post by drywallerdave1 »

I had covid a week before deer rifle season. I quarantined at the farm. I got to hunt for two weeks but I only hunted the evenings as I was just to tired to hunt the mornings also... I had major headaches and body aches. Not that fun. Just walking out to my stand would whip my ass...

I hope you test negative because it took me about one month before I truly felt like I has good energy again...

Take care

P.S. I bought a munchmount from you for my bulldog 400 about three years ago. I LOVE IT!!!

munch wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:23 am
Bill I’m glad you like the mount I’ve had a couple guys hunting with proto types I did all fall and both say they are happy and working fine . It’s a lot more work to make them for that model because of riser design and I was worried about wieight but both mike and Ryan say you notice no difference and I’m sure it’s because the riser itself has less material.
I’m also doing mounts for the take down bows as well now the only issue with them is if you carry the bow in a take down bow you would need to get removeable thumb screws to take it off to have it fit In Those bags .
Dan thanks for posting the pics for bill I still have not figured out how to post pics from my iPad
Marry Christmas to all
Another heads up for guys looking for mounts the wife and I have both been sick for days and where tested for covid Monday as we know someone who has it .not sure if that’s what I have but went to bed sat night and did not get up until 2 pm Sunday . That was more down time in one night than I normally get in a week
munch

Post by munch »

Thanks I do have a headache and my body does hurt .sounds odd but I almost hope I do have it and all the worrying is over .
I can say that as far as being sick I’m confused as in my younger days I can remember feeling far worst for longer times after what some may call a wild weekend
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

munch wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:50 am
Thanks I do have a headache and my body does hurt .sounds odd but I almost hope I do have it and all the worrying is over .
I can say that as far as being sick I’m confused as in my younger days I can remember feeling far worst for longer times after what some may call a wild weekend
Munch, are you talking about “ The good ‘ol days”😂😂
munch

Post by munch »

Yep boofest but remember we promised don we would say nothing lol
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook