Custom “Excaliburky 415”

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

racking up points

Re: Custom “Excaliburky 415”

Post by racking up points »

longbow joe wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:59 pm
Really nice like it a lot.,what is the weight of the bow out of curiosity .
Happy new year as well.
Joe z.
Thanks, Joe. It’s really light @ 6.1lbs with a scope.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Normous

Post by Normous »

THAT is light :shock:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

This is the type of sceltonized product that l always say excalibur should produce .
Start out with a drilled rail lightest possible guts etc.
And give us options of 🪵 stocks/ plastic stocks / carbon stocks etc. So we can "customize " them as we wish. Hunters have been customizing since ....forever and this is how 🤔 it's done.
Of course have a crank stock available for a customer also.
The 400 fps is awsome but a bow of this type would be just as cool in a 330 fps too.
As said very nice job on the bow!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
bigbowman

Post by bigbowman »

Tim does amazing work! He has done a few jobs for me too. Amazing what he can do to any crossbow. 👍
Burky247365 Custom Scorpyd Orion Extreme
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Awesome! I thought this bow was pretty incredible before the Burky work over. ( If its the one I remember from Boofest) Great job. I want to see this and handle it in person at next Boofest!
racking up points

longbow joe wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:17 pm
This is the type of sceltonized product that l always say excalibur should produce .
And give us options of 🪵 stocks/ plastic stocks / carbon stocks etc. So we can "customize " them as we wish. Hunters have been customizing since ....forever and this is how 🤔 it's done.
The 400 fps is awsome but a bow of this type would be just as cool in a 330 fps too.
A custom shop would be cool. APA Archery is a smaller Canadian compound bow manufacturer and they have a custom shop. You can choose from a variety of different finishing touches. If a small Canadian compound bow manufacturer can do it, you’d think the largest Canadian crossbow company could handle it. I honestly think the coolest thing about an Excalibur is how easy they are to customize.
flightattendant100 wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:10 pm
Awesome! I thought this bow was pretty incredible before the Burky work over. ( If its the one I remember from Boofest) Great job. I want to see this and handle it in person at next Boofest!
Below is what my bow used to look like...I sold the Henegar stock in mountain green laminate to someone on the forum, (I think). The handling and balance are greatly improved with Burky’s mods and he did an excellent job on the woodwork. I didn’t weigh it, but I think my new stock is actually lighter than the OEM. Paul, I think you’ll like shooting it at Boofest, someday soon I hope. :thumbup:

Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

racking up points wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:41 am
longbow joe wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:17 pm
A custom shop would be cool. APA Archery is a smaller Canadian compound bow manufacturer and they have a custom shop. You can choose from a variety of different finishing touches. If a small Canadian compound bow manufacturer can do it, you’d think the largest Canadian crossbow company could handle it. I honestly think the coolest thing about an Excalibur is how easy they are to customize.
flightattendant100 wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:10 pm
Below is what my bow used to look like...I sold the Henegar stock in mountain green laminate to someone on the forum, (I think). The handling and balance are greatly improved with Burky’s mods and he did an excellent job on the woodwork. I didn’t weigh it, but I think my new stock is actually lighter than the OEM. Paul, I think you’ll like shooting it at Boofest, someday soon I hope. :thumbup:

Racking Up Points, have you hunted or done much shooting with the new configuration? I come back to this thread every now and then for inspiration 😁
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
racking up points

Scrolling through the posts today and I was like hey, I have one of those too!

WS - sadly I didn’t manage to get in the field with any bow last season. My Aculeus 460 is first in line when I do hunt, and my Excalibur is pretty much just for backup. I shoot it every fall and it’s held zero every time I took it out!
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Boo

Post by Boo »

Tim does some amazing work! :thumbup:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Burky makes some really cool stuff. :thumbup:
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

racking up points wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:10 am
Scrolling through the posts today and I was like hey, I have one of those too!
😂🤣
racking up points wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:10 am
WS - sadly I didn’t manage to get in the field with any bow last season. My Aculeus 460 is first in line when I do hunt, and my Excalibur is pretty much just for backup. I shoot it every fall and it’s held zero every time I took it out!
Sounds like you better make it a priority to get out this year? 😉

That's quite the bow for a backup bow.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360