Micro 360 td with trailblazer broadheads gets it done !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Skubasteve

Micro 360 td with trailblazer broadheads gets it done !

Post by Skubasteve »

Well I got a doe on the 27th, it was nice cause I haven’t gotten one with a bow in a few years now. I started off with my first piece of hunting equipment was a vortex I bought new, got my first deer with that. Sold it and decided to go compound. Did compound for a few years, then had kids and had less time for bow hunting and put my effort into shotgun week. This year I messed up my shotgun week application and decided to buy another Excalibur and get it done. I went with the micro 360 TD pro. I love this bow.
Anyways I got my doe at 30 yards. The real point of this story is I tried the Excalibur 150 grain trailblazer mechanical broadheads. They worked great ! My shot was a little off from perfect, but the broadhead opened up and complete pass thru. Great blood trail and a short track job found the deer piled up not far from point of impact. Didn’t get any pics but I can assure you it worked well !
Brad Cayton

Re: Micro 360 td with trailblazer broadheads gets it done !

Post by Brad Cayton »

Congratulations! I was hoping to try my new Excal mag 340 but didn't close the deal. Our season ended yesterday. Good going :thumbup:
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats, and enjoy!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Congrats!!! Nice job! :thumbup:
AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!