Re: WHY WOULD EXCALIBUR DO THIS?????

Post by ComfyBear »

Boo wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:24 pm
ComfyBear wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:30 am
Boo wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:28 am
You'll see the link if you scroll down to the bottom and put your curser over "EXPERIENCE" on the lower left. I'm thinking it is a common way for webmasters to get you to look at content. Lord help us if someone changes the location of the toilet paper! They should have an internet for old fogies :mrgreen:
Since you're not complaining I suppose "old fogies" refers just to those who've complained. :lol: :eusa-doh:
Do your best not to quote or address me you racist piece of garbage!
Seriously Don, God bless you :lol: :eusa-clap:
Unlike you, this "old fogie" has a thick skin, and your baseless insults don't phase me, so keep them coming if you must . :eusa-clap:
They will serve to let others see what some folks have seen for years... your true colours which are hidden behind your thinly veiled façade. 8)
One would think that folks that live in glass houses wouldn't cast stones. :roll: Oh well I forgive you, but pray that God does the same. :eusa-pray:
Last edited by ComfyBear on Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
artifact

Post by artifact »

Old guy fixed it!
Deleted Excalibur crossbow forum from favorites which started bringing up the Excalibur home page, went down to experience, clicked on it, and brought up forum, added it back on favorites and now I can just bring up the forum like before!
Agree with others, why have to click on experience to find the forum, someone new, and shopping for a crossbow, may not realize that and miss out on the reasoning why so many of us bought these crossbows which could translate into sales. I read the forum before purchasing a M380, based on the info. in there I liked what I was reading about the simplicity of these bows and the high customer service ratings, no regrets what so ever on my choice.
Boo

Post by Boo »

So you post a racist picture, that causes the thread to be deleted and causes Peter to post a sticky thread about racism on this forum and you are innocent? Baseless? https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=71609
Your whole post shows lack of ownership of what you do..
Some people just like stepping on rakes
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Boo wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:29 pm
Your whole post shows lack of ownership of what you do..
On the contrary, I do take ownership, and addressed the issue. I am also able to take snide remarks, unlike some folks who only know how to dish it out, but go ballistic the minute they feel that they are the recipients. :roll:
So like I previously stated, hit me with your best shot, fire away. :wink:
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

Boo

Post by Boo »

You did not take ownership nor did you address anything. You pretended like nothing happened.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Boo wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:54 pm
You did not take ownership nor did you address anything. You pretended like nothing happened.
Not that you're owed an explanation, since you've proven that you fail to grasp the obvious. However I'll humour you. I apprised Peter of what went down, explained each and everyone's involvement (including yours and mine) in the aforementioned "deleted" post. I still have my PM to Peter, but do not feel it either necessary to stir the pot and/or to cause you further embarrassment.

Peter saw it for what it was and decided that it was unfortunately "blown out of proportion" by you .

That said, if you still feel that you are so hard done by, let's agree to disagree. I got better things to do then trying to belabour this nonsense any further.

"Case Closed"
Last edited by ComfyBear on Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

cricman

Post by cricman »

Have we started the over-under on when Excalibowtech will release its first crossbow that has at least one pulley, sheave, wheel, or cam?

Sorry, I just can't help myself. The little voices in my head make me do it.

cricman
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Bowtech already has the Stryker Katana crossbow. So whether any new "wheeled" Bowtech crossbow bares the Excalibur or Stryker nameplate it will be a moot point.
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings