Hats off to Excalibur

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

W.Miguire

Hats off to Excalibur

Post by W.Miguire »

Hats off t the crew at Excalibur . They must have worked on this for a few years . I kinda like it the need for me I can't see it now but maybe in the future .
W.M.
xcaliber

Re: Hats off to Excalibur

Post by xcaliber »

W.Miguire wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:25 pm
Hats off t the crew at Excalibur . They must have worked on this for a few years . I kinda like it the need for me I can't see it now but maybe in the future .
W.M.
After a few guys try them, and get tired of NEVER using the second shot, these will be in the trading post for about 40% of the price! :eusa-whistle:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

xcaliber, are you suggesting the fellow we know as amythntr is going to overcome his indignation about a two shot bow, buy one, and then offer it for sale to his friends here?
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

xcaliber wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:51 pm
W.Miguire wrote:
W.M.
After a few guys try them, and get tired of NEVER using the second shot, these will be in the trading post for about 40% of the price! :eusa-whistle:
:lol: :thumbup: Yup

Dave
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hi5 wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:40 pm
xcaliber, are you suggesting the fellow we know as amythntr is going to overcome his indignation about a two shot bow, buy one, and then offer it for sale to his friends here?
:eusa-popcorn: :eusa-popcorn:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

xcaliber wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:48 pm
Hi5 wrote:
:eusa-popcorn: :eusa-popcorn:
:eusa-think: :eusa-popcorn: :eusa-popcorn:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Boo

Post by Boo »

W.Miguire wrote:
W.M.
Well said like a gentleman. I see an amount of poor comments descending upon this bow even though no one has seen it in person, handled it, shot it or seen any reviews. Is it a form of xenophobia? I know it's a departure from the traditional but geeeze guys, get a grip!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Mama said the Twinstrike is the Devils Right Hand.
🤣🤣🤣
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Hi5 wrote:
No I think Anthony learned his lesson. Of course it took him awhile to listen to my advice, but in the end he sold one of his Assassins and bought two Axe 340s. :wink:

So the question is:
Who will be the first "two knock" one. I imagine that there's at least one forum member on here who's already done so but staying "Mum".
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Boo wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:49 am
W.Miguire wrote:
W.M.
Well said like a gentleman. I see an amount of poor comments descending upon this bow even though no one has seen it in person, handled it, shot it or seen any reviews. Is it a form of xenophobia? I know it's a departure from the traditional but geeeze guys, get a grip!
Some like it some don't but everywhere I go people are talking about Excalibur. That's a good thing in my opinion. You never know what weapon will interest a new hunter. For some it could be a scoped rifle for others maybe a pump shotgun, crossbow, air bow, or vertical bow. I would never look down on someone if they were interested in any one of these weapons, I would just be happy they are ready to hit the woods and learn to be a hunter.
Take care
Hatchet
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I think some great engineering when into this thing! And as a mechanic i dont praise engineers all that often :lol: If i ever sell my 380 (unlikely) it will be only to buy this bow. I love the idea of two arrows fired at once creating a massive wound channel and hopefully a great blood trail (red-green color blind) I can just picture two FOC's going thru a ribcage.

From what ive seen two shots are only able to happen if you use both triggers at once. I would love to see that 2nd trigger be able to disengage both strings.

Good job excal!!! most comments i read on the interwebs are negative. Someone actually said they would walk the other direction if they saw someone carrying one of these because its and indication that hes a shitty hunter. This coming from a fellow crossbow hunter... :wtf: There are many reasons why someone may want this
Last edited by one shot scott on Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

It is disheartening to those people who put their heart and soul into something to have it be trashed without being tried .
I agree not everyone may want a certain bow . As one person stated he may not want a corvette but that doesn`t mean someone else doesn`t . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

Doe Master wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:40 pm
It is disheartening to those people who put their heart and soul into something to have it be trashed without being tried .
I agree not everyone may want a certain bow . As one person stated he may not want a corvette but that doesn`t mean someone else doesn`t . :)
I whole heartedly agree Kevin. Kyle is a wonderful person and engineer. He put a lot of work into the bow and doesn’t deserve the mindless, poor comments.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
janesy

Post by janesy »

Doe Master wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:40 pm
I feel like they will receive their due praise once these bows make into the hands of the public. The general public isn't on these forums, and they are the ones bankrollong the industry.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Does anyone know the fps of the Twin Striker ?
Hunt eat sleep repeat.