Matrix 330

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Re: Matrix 330

Post by longbow joe »

Keith......Dan is saying in a not so direct way that he wants a pink twisted string !
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:15 am
longbow joe wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:35 pm
[url=https://postimg.cc/7fqMTCtb]Image
Big wide bows for big wide deer....lgnore the girly string please ....it was a gift from Anthony ....I'm over it now l like pink... it was a great year with the vortex 2 bucks 14 doe and a fall turkey all with the big wide vortex and swat broadhead .
The vortex is 330 fps just like a matrix 330 plenty of power for deer.
They wouldn’t even let strings that color cross the border into Texas! Did Anthony gift you a matching purse?😂😂😂😂
( just funnin’)
At least it would be easy to find in the dark!!! :lol: :lol:

I really can't say much about strings. I had Boo make one for me that's purple and banana yellow!!! The deer don't seem to mind Joe's string either!! I didn't kill 14. But I killed a few this year with the Purple and Yellow Zapper!!!!! :lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

longbow joe wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:41 pm
Ahhh even dan ... is ripping me.....next year when I kill a deer with the vixen and your string is on it ....it will be you that the angry mob is trying to burn with the torch remember that Mr saddles ####
Yep the forum treats each other like family 👪 same cruelty as living with 3 women and a girl dog.
The best fights of my life seem to have all been with my brother. :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Me too. All them years of getting my a$$ beat were worth it...now in his old age he shows the guilt..he bought me the colt python and a trophy match Springfield 1911 maby all the beatings were worth it. ...yep they were... keep the gifts coming with the kids in collage l can't afford high end firearms Lol.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

longbow joe wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:41 pm
Ahhh even dan ... is ripping me.....next year when I kill a deer with the vixen and your string is on it ....it will be you that the angry mob is trying to burn with the torch remember that Mr saddles ####
Yep the forum treats each other like family 👪 same cruelty as living with 3 women and a girl dog.
Joe, wait till you meet us in person! It gets really bad. 8)
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

Supposed to meet tomorrow to pick it up. Wondering if anybody has tried shooting the same bolt that my micro shoots. I bought them from Danny Miller i think they are executioner 16 inch.. be nice if they worked with the 330 to make things simple.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

There's nothing wrong with that other than being able to fit your foot in the stirrup when decocking...that's bad be careful.
When l had been shooting my micro and matrix bows l compromised and made 17 inch bolts to shoot in both.
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

Yea I figured that.. it was just a thought
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I think i did use them at that length with the Matrix 330, but as LBJ said, safety is top priority. :thumbup: :thumbup:
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I use 18" for the reason posted above. Never did it myself but heard of someone on this site putting an arrow through their foot, and had to stop my brother in-law from doing just that.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

We’ll just got home with it.. for the heck of it I cocked it and slid the 16 inch bolt in there and I think it will work. When I put my foot in there it hits the bolt every time.. it’s kust a tad shy of half way to the stirrup.. it’s got anti dry fire on it which I didn’t think they came with.. I need a couple good new strings for it as this one looks well worn..it’s got a tact zone on it to.. are they any good?
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

grizzly72 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:12 pm
We’ll just got home with it.. for the heck of it I cocked it and slid the 16 inch bolt in there and I think it will work. When I put my foot in there it hits the bolt every time.. it’s kust a tad shy of half way to the stirrup.. it’s got anti dry fire on it which I didn’t think they came with.. I need a couple good new strings for it as this one looks well worn..it’s got a tact zone on it to.. are they any good?
Sounds like you got a keeper. Tact Zone is a great scope choice for a 330.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

grizzly72 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:12 pm
Scope is good for now, I think a Nikon Bolt or P3 (same thing) would be a perfect fit for the 330. I’m going to see if I have any take off strings for a Matrix, I can send you one. You are going to love that 330!
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

Oh gee dan don’t worry about it I’m gonna find someone on here to make me a couple.. I certainly appreciate your kindness though.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I have a pink n black string on Awshucks, shoots very well. I have enough material to make 2 or 3 pink n yellow strings for Half Bubble Off
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315