Matrix 330

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

grizzly72

Matrix 330

Post by grizzly72 »

Looking at a used 330, what do ya feel is a fair price. Just bare bow other than factory scope. Tactzone I believe.
Thanks
xcaliber

Re: Matrix 330

Post by xcaliber »

I would ask for around $450. Offer $400. and see what happens. :eusa-popcorn:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

That bow is easy cocking, and most likely could survive a dry fire. You ask him what's fair in his mind. Remember, it's always worth more to the owner in most cases, but they realize what the market will fetch is usually less. Good luck, and hopefully you close the deal on her. I gave mine to my neighbor kids. The eldest is 9 and he weighs probably 80 pounds. He can rope cock the thing! :thumbup:
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

Thanks guys
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

Well Me and the seller have agreed on a price.. What is the uncocked and cocked width of the 330? How much wider than my micro 335?
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Like 4 inches longer....that means 2 inches on each side
......a little longer mehhh..but it's priceless knowing that you're limbs are probably 90percent less likely not to snap unlike the micro.
The matrix 330 is a great dependable as dirt bow.
I would pick the matrix over the micro anyday even if they were both brand new. I have both of them.
Never gushed and blushed and got tingly over the micro as others just my opinion .
As far as big nothing feels better than little 5 foot 6 longbow joe going thru the woods with a big giant vortex on his shoulder l feel ten feet tall ....kinda like I'm gonna go slay a whooly 🦣 mammoth or better yet a big footed swamp buck!!!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
grizzly72

Post by grizzly72 »

thanks joe.. I have a micro also and an axiom which I will most likely sell when I get the matrix. Glad to hear its only a tad wider than the micro.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

[url=https://postimg.cc/7fqMTCtb]Image
Big wide bows for big wide deer....lgnore the girly string please ....it was a gift from Anthony ....I'm over it now l like pink... it was a great year with the vortex 2 bucks 14 doe and a fall turkey all with the big wide vortex and swat broadhead .
The vortex is 330 fps just like a matrix 330 plenty of power for deer.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

longbow joe wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:35 pm
Big wide bows for big wide deer....lgnore the girly string please ....it was a gift from Anthony ....I'm over it now l like pink... it was a great year with the vortex 2 bucks 14 doe and a fall turkey all with the big wide vortex and swat broadhead .
16 deer with crossbow in a single year??? You're an efficient machine.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

wheelsquad wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:46 pm
longbow joe wrote:
16 deer with crossbow in a single year??? You're an efficient machine.
Ol Joe ain't goin home loinless thats for sure! :thumbup:
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I believe l have about 2 complete deer in the freezer Hatchett, wheelsquad, I gave 4 to charity and all the rest to good friends some paid for butcher services some l know can't afford and l felt great helping them out.
I know a lot of older hunters who are retired and self butcher and that's awesome for both of us.
Now that I'm older l consider the "drag "before l shoot
Lololol.
A lot of deer just die on the road around here if not harvested so I'm glad they are used for someone's good.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

longbow joe wrote:
They wouldn’t even let strings that color cross the border into Texas! Did Anthony gift you a matching purse?😂😂😂😂
( just funnin’)
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

What's worse is that l believe keith made it. 🤔
"Friends don't make pink strings for friends" lt was a package deal from Anthony when l bought...or adopted little manco. You guys can say anything you want the pink string has proven itself for me and I'm over it.!!
Wasnt gonna throw it away l figure if l spray it its luck would pass.
I'm gonna find a pink vixen for next year lolol
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:15 am
longbow joe wrote:
They wouldn’t even let strings that color cross the border into Texas! Did Anthony gift you a matching purse?😂😂😂😂
( just funnin’)
My granddaughter has boots that match perfectly! :lol: :lol:
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Ahhh even dan ... is ripping me.....next year when I kill a deer with the vixen and your string is on it ....it will be you that the angry mob is trying to burn with the torch remember that Mr saddles ####
Yep the forum treats each other like family 👪 same cruelty as living with 3 women and a girl dog.