Illuminated Nocks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Penholloway Creek

Illuminated Nocks

Post by Penholloway Creek »

Ok, I need to know what illuminated nocks are the best.
What illuminated nocks do y'all favor?

I'm shooting a Micro 335 Kryptek Raid at about 300 fps.
And my 67 years old eyes cannot see the flight of the arrow with the Quill arrows that came with the Kryptek Raid package and most of the Quill arrows with Lumenoks are sold out.

Looking forward to y'alls opinions!
Normous

Re: Illuminated Nocks

Post by Normous »

Copy and paste

https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=58096&hilit=Best+illuminated+nock
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Boo

Post by Boo »

Lumenoks are my choice. They are crazy bright! The only read down side is that you need to pay attention to their installations. As simple as they are I thought I'd just do what made sense but operating them as intended is much better. Nothing is more simple to operate and install than the Lumenoks.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
janesy

Post by janesy »

Boo wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:42 am
Lumenoks are my choice. They are crazy bright! The only read down side is that you need to pay attention to their installations. As simple as they are I thought I'd just do what made sense but operating them as intended is much better. Nothing is more simple to operate and install than the Lumenoks.
This :thumbup:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Gotta agree!! Lumenoks is what I use!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Penholloway Creek

Post by Penholloway Creek »

Looks like Lumenoks are the favored. Thank you for all of y'alls replies. I appreciate them!

Excalibur customer service says the ProFlight 16.5s will be replacing the Quill 16.5s once the Quill 16.5 stock is gone. (That's why the Quills w/Lumenoks are sold out.)
They say the Proflights will not show any appreciable difference in point of impact over my Quills even with the Lumenoks installed. (Of course the Proflights have tighter tolerance for straightness. 0.001" I think.)

I may order ProFlights with Lumenoks right before deer season or I could find some Lumenoks and install them in my Quills. I have 6 Quills on the way from Excalibur USA to go along with the 4 that came with the Kryptek Raid package.

Thanks again for everyone's input! Got some catching up to do concerning the crossbow.