Any CAN-US Border News Re: Hunting?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

janesy

Re: Any CAN-US Border News Re: Hunting?

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:46 pm
....you mean you guys up north have yet to receive your VID vaccines?..... I can have Cousin Vinny 8) mix up a nice batch of the family recipe if you’d like?....it will only cost you a couple of boxes of some good Cuban Cohiba’s :eusa-liar:
Its even better than that, we are on your CDC's no travel list!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

janesy wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:27 am
amythntr wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:46 pm
....you mean you guys up north have yet to receive your VID vaccines?..... I can have Cousin Vinny 8) mix up a nice batch of the family recipe if you’d like?....it will only cost you a couple of boxes of some good Cuban Cohiba’s :eusa-liar:
Its even better than that, we are on your CDC's no travel list!
I saw that last week. :roll: Talked to the outfitter guys. Pretty much if they announce on Apr 21 another month of closing, like they had been doing, then it's probably over. They won't have time to prepare sites etc. If at any point before June the outfitters can get up there (they live in MA) they will go, and anyone who can make it can come up, but the guys I hunt with need to give some advance notice, so I will probably be out regardless.

Sucks because no one hunted this area at all last year so they bears should be plentiful and bigger.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Not only is the US Ontario border closed but now they have closed the Quebec and Manitoba borders as well.

What a cluster f$%k!!!!
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....my newly minted huntin and fishin property is sounding more like heaven every day!

....my only problem is that I have a bunch of your Canadian Monopoly Money from Boofest of yesteryear and don't know what to do with it?.....Since its Canadian Monopoly Money I might just use it to start the first camp fire at the property while belting out, "Oh Canada! Our home and native land........"
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:50 am
....my newly minted huntin and fishin property is sounding more like heaven every day!

....my only problem is that I have a bunch of your Canadian Monopoly Money from Boofest of yesteryear and don't know what to do with it?.....Since its Canadian Monopoly Money I might just use it to start the first camp fire at the property while belting out, "Oh Canada! Our home and native land........"
Careful Anthony, that stuff will get you a 30% discount at any establishment in Canada. That's a pretty good deal👍
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme