WITH ONLY 1219 DAYS TO GO RETIREMENT IS CALLING ME....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: WITH ONLY 1219 DAYS TO GO RETIREMENT IS CALLING ME....

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:32 am
Boo wrote:
Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:52 pm
Looking at Adrianna, I have to ask. Is she adopted? No gut, no stogie, no silly look. She is completely cute! Man oh man! I could not say no to that face!
.....hopefully the Good Lord will bless you with a granddaughter Don....only then will you understand their powers that will have you "goo goo eyed" and mumbling "yes" and "of course" to anything they ask you for.....as an example, I am now searching out a place to take her pony riding! :eusa-think: :shock:
I have 2 granddaughters...the oldest and first born grandkid is now 20!!! And yes...anything she wants!! And her grandmother is worse than I am :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Boo wrote:
Looking at Adrianna, I have to ask. Is she adopted? No gut, no stogie, no silly look. She is completely cute! Man oh man! I could not say no to that face!
.....hopefully the Good Lord will bless you with a granddaughter Don....only then will you understand their powers that will have you "goo goo eyed" and mumbling "yes" and "of course" to anything they ask you for.....as an example, I am now searching out a place to take her pony riding! :eusa-think: :shock:
Nope, my kids went shopping and ordered a grandson! I hope to be still able when he's old enough to shoot a gun and wear a bite sleeve! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm
amythntr wrote:
Boo wrote:
Nope, my kids went shopping and ordered a grandson! I hope to be still able when he's old enough to shoot a gun and wear a bite sleeve! :lol: :lol: :lol:
......Oh, is there a bit of news you have yet to share with us?.....Are you going to be a "Sofu?" :eusa-think:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:23 pm
Boo wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm
amythntr wrote:

......Oh, is there a bit of news you have yet to share with us?.....Are you going to be a "Sofu?" :eusa-think:
Hmmmm, I thought I told you by text and I thought I posted that. :wtf:
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

don,
i recall you mentioning it, maybe it was during anthony's leave of absence :?: or maybe he just forgot :?: :wink: :lol:
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:51 pm
[/quote]
[/quote]

don,
i recall you mentioning it, maybe it was during anthony's leave of absence :?: or maybe he just forgot :?: :wink: :lol:
[/quote]

......WELL CONGRATULATIONS OLD MAN!.....Nope I do not remember and I can't even blame a drunken stupor as I have been dry for over 8 years....wait, maybe that's the problem? :lol: :lol: :lol: :eusa-snooty: :eusa-snooty: When are you due?
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:03 pm
Deaf jeff wrote:
[/quote]

don,
[/quote]

......WELL CONGRATULATIONS OLD MAN!.....Nope I do not remember and I can't even blame a drunken stupor as I have been dry for over 8 years....wait, maybe that's the problem? :lol: :lol: :lol: :eusa-snooty: :eusa-snooty: When are you due?
[/quote]

Megan is due the first week of July. The baby dropped today so the clock is ticking! I want them to name him Ork but there's great resistance. However, they can't stop me from calling him Ork!🤣🤣🤣 and I will! 🤪
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:44 pm
amythntr wrote:
Deaf jeff wrote:
don,
[/quote]

[/quote]

Megan is due the first week of July. The baby dropped today so the clock is ticking! I want them to name him Ork but there's great resistance. However, they can't stop me from calling him Ork!🤣🤣🤣 and I will! 🤪
[/quote]

….. just don’t try to breast feed him! :eusa-snooty: :eusa-snooty: :eusa-naughty: :eusa-naughty:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:57 pm
Boo wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:44 pm
amythntr wrote:

don,
[/quote]

[/quote]

….. just don’t try to breast feed him! :eusa-snooty: :eusa-snooty: :eusa-naughty: :eusa-naughty:
[/quote]
Here he is!& :eusa-dance:

ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Anthony, the Lord let's you know that you are blessed, by giving you grandkids. Having three of my own, I understand how they pull at one's heart-strings and how lucking one is. :D
As far as folks poking fun, one has to take it from whence it came, especially when it's "the pot calling the kettle". :wink:
Oh well, some "folks who live in glass houses will never learn." :eusa-doh:

Father Forgive Them for They Know Not What They Do :eusa-pray:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

ComfyBear wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:32 pm
Anthony, the Lord let's you know that you are blessed, by giving you grandkids. Having three of my own, I understand how they pull at one's heart-strings and how lucking one is. :D
As far as folks poking fun, one has to take it from whence it came, especially when it's "the pot calling the kettle". :wink:
Oh well, some "folks who live in glass houses will never learn." :eusa-doh:

Father Forgive Them for They Know Not What They Do :eusa-pray:
.....where did that one come from Lou? :eusa-doh: :eusa-naughty:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

amythntr wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:41 pm
.....where did that one come from Lou? :eusa-doh: :eusa-naughty:
The truth be known, it came straight from the heart and meant with good intentions.
Lest we forget: "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

….Lou, you do have a way of stirring the pot! :eusa-think: :eusa-snooty: :eusa-naughty:

….. btw I am done with this conversation….any further response and you will be talking to yourself!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

amythntr wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:49 pm
….Lou, you do have a way of stirring the pot! :eusa-think: :eusa-snooty: :eusa-naughty:

….. btw I am done with this conversation….any further response and you will be talking to yourself!
Oh my, so now my sincerity about showing respect and dignity to one's fellow forum members is seen as "stirring the pot" :shock:

If such is the way you perceive my post, going forward, I'll strive to "cease and desist" and turn a "blind-eye" to future indiscretions directed at you. :silent:
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings