WITH ONLY 1219 DAYS TO GO RETIREMENT IS CALLING ME....

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

WITH ONLY 1219 DAYS TO GO RETIREMENT IS CALLING ME....

Post by amythntr »

.....first of all I have enjoyed my respite away from the forum....I am loving the CB's I own and look forward to getting out and turkey hunt in a couple of weeks....

.....with a mere 1283 days till full retirement I have taken the 1st step to an enjoyable retirement of hunting and fishing.....

.....we are about to close on 137 acres of prime hunting and trout fishing property in Roscoe, NY....I have a trout stream cutting through the property and I will own part of and have access to a lake across the street.....the property also has an artesian well for fresh water, crab apple trees and native blueberries....deer and turkey sign are all over the property!

.....can't wait to hunt this coming season with the boys and the family.....

....as Luke Bryan best sang in his song, "hunting, fishing and loving every day!"
Last edited by amythntr on Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Re: WITH ONLY 1283 DAYS TO GO. PREPARATIONS HAVE BEGUN....

Post by xcaliber »

Sounds like a great investment for your family! The best to you and yours Anthony! :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Good to here from you. Congrats on the 137 acres
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

Whats the address for that property??
:lol:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....nice to be back....and yes it is an investment that has already started to pay dividends....we were up there on Saturday and walked the property....had my little 4 year old granddaughter with us....she had a blast walking on the downed trees enjoying the day....in the car coming home she said, "Dida (her name for me)....next time we go in the woods I'm gonna have my boots on so I can walk in the mud.....and yesterday, although it was pouring down in TPRONJ she said, "daddy can we go in the woods today?".....now that is "priceless!"
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 pm
....nice to be back....and yes it is an investment that has already started to pay dividends....we were up there on Saturday and walked the property....had my little 4 year old granddaughter with us....she had a blast walking on the downed trees enjoying the day....in the car coming home she said, "Dida (her name for me)....next time we go in the woods I'm gonna have my boots on so I can walk in the mud.....and yesterday, although it was pouring down in TPRONJ she said, "daddy can we go in the woods today?".....now that is "priceless!"
That is priceless, congrats!

But one question Anthony, if you are retiring in 1283 days, does that mean we have to wait until 2025 to have the inaugural Amythntr-Fest?

I'll make the drive.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

janesy wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 pm
amythntr wrote:

But one question Anthony, if you are retiring in 1283 days, does that mean we have to wait until 2025 to have the inaugural Amythntr-Fest?

I'll make the drive.
.....of course not....we might have to start planning for next year.....I have to get some sought of structure up though....

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
janesy

Post by janesy »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:36 pm
janesy wrote:
Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:06 pm
amythntr wrote:

I'll make the drive.
.....of course not....we might have to start planning for next year.....I have to get some sought of structure up though....
If you build it, they will come....
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Congrats, Anthony! I know you have been looking for a place for a while. Glad you found what you have been looking for. Bringing family together is what its about!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I have never had to worry what the boys were doing growing
up.... I hope never to have to worry about the grand chillens either...it is all being done for them!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Congrats on the property!! :thumbup: I know you'll enjoy it!! Let me warn ya, as you get closer to "pulling the pen", those days will CRAWL!!! :lol: :lol:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Boo

Post by Boo »

Anthony, I know this is something you've wanted for a while. I am super happy for you buddy! RETIRE EARLY! You can take it with you but you can't spend it!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

AJ01 wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:54 am
Congrats on the property!! :thumbup: I know you'll enjoy it!! Let me warn ya, as you get closer to "pulling the pen", those days will CRAWL!!! :lol: :lol:

AJ
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
frisky

Post by frisky »

Congrats man, your own land!!! :thumbup:
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

1281 to go!!! Tick tock tick tock :thumbup:
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers