340 micro Mag case issue

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Roadrunnr72

340 micro Mag case issue

Post by Roadrunnr72 »

Back in January I ordered a 340 Micro mag package from a well known seller. First they shipped to a previous address. I had to go and pick it up from the current owner. Then found the custom arrows I ordered weren't there, and no case. They made good on the arrows, but still havent recieved a case. I email them and they say, "Its coming" "should be any time". I can somewhat understand delays, but when I go to their website and they are STILL selling the packages, with the same case option, it really gets to me. Any suggestions?
Phoenix
Matrix 380

I'm a member of PETA
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
xcaliber

Re: 340 micro Mag case issue

Post by xcaliber »

Did you pay with a credit card? You might still have time to dispute payment, or demand a refund.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Give it more time. Our mail system sucks. I ordered Luminoks last year that took a month to get to me after they were shipped.by the time i got them i didnt need them.Season had started. At least the seller is talking to you,worry when they stop communicating
Cat power

Post by Cat power »

I suggest you wait for the case to arrive like the well known seller said it would.

Inventory levels are way down on everything right now. have patience.

Relax
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

on ebay i had to deal with ship to issues. i would suggest if you moved to change your entered address. you have to go in and change it as well as any site that you have saved log in info. everything today is based on what you have on file. a note to seller doesnt always make it to the ship area to change things. Ebay wont allow shipping to anywhere but whats on file. ive delt with a few snowbirds that stay in Florida then day after the sale they say they need it shipped to another address when label is printed and item is packed and or at the post office/UPS. when i hit print making labels the buyers info is stored on file. you can also get people who use other peoples accounts and ask for shipping to different addresses AND ebay dont allow that unless you give up your right to dispute. not saying this was your case but with my issues if the address dont match its not my fault. ive had people havego to there old residence too.people just need to make a simple change on your account and it wont happen. i would wait a month or 2 for the case. if its not in stock than thats a different issue, ask them to ship it soon as possible or maybe credit for something else. best of luck with your crossbow~
Roadrunnr72

Post by Roadrunnr72 »

I entered my current address. But had purchased from them previously. They used the old address without even looking at the shipping address. And it was a house I lived in about 8-10 years ago. I've lived in 3 different placed since that time. But we got that straight and the seller made amends. Just waiting on the case.

They have responded to another email that I sent. They have upgraded the case and it's already shipped. They said they are expecting a large order with a bunch of stuff they are waiting on. Honestly, if they had of told me that the case wasnt available, but they had the upgraded one and I pay the difference, I'd would have been fine with that.
But, case is on the way, and I'm quite happy with my 340!!
foofoo wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 6:20 am
on ebay i had to deal with ship to issues. i would suggest if you moved to change your entered address. you have to go in and change it as well as any site that you have saved log in info. everything today is based on what you have on file. a note to seller doesnt always make it to the ship area to change things. Ebay wont allow shipping to anywhere but whats on file. ive delt with a few snowbirds that stay in Florida then day after the sale they say they need it shipped to another address when label is printed and item is packed and or at the post office/UPS. when i hit print making labels the buyers info is stored on file. you can also get people who use other peoples accounts and ask for shipping to different addresses AND ebay dont allow that unless you give up your right to dispute. not saying this was your case but with my issues if the address dont match its not my fault. ive had people havego to there old residence too.people just need to make a simple change on your account and it wont happen. i would wait a month or 2 for the case. if its not in stock than thats a different issue, ask them to ship it soon as possible or maybe credit for something else. best of luck with your crossbow~
Phoenix
Matrix 380

I'm a member of PETA
People
Eating
Tasty
Animals
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....let me know...Cousin Vinny 8) hasn’t broken some legs since COVID hit....he’s looking for some work! :eusa-doh:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings