Buck vs Doe Droppings

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

yukonjack

Re: Buck vs Doe Droppings

Post by yukonjack »

When i was young my grandpa took me hunting ,not knowing anything i saw deer droppings on the ground and asked him what they were. He told me they were smart pills so i picked one up and and smelled it ,then he said taste it ,i told him it tasted like $hit he looked at me and said see your getting smarter already :eusa-liar: :eusa-liar: :eusa-popcorn:
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

If you want to have some fun with your kids or grandkids, take some chocolate covered raisons (you empty the box of raisons in your pocket )
with you when you take them out with you to teach them to learn deer signs,
and when they are not looking throw them on the ground, and call them over to you,
and say, now this is fresh deer poop, and pick some up and explain that you can tell how fresh it
is by tasting them and throw a bunch in your mouth, and watch the expression on their face :shock:
I did that with one of my sons, and it was a look I will never forget, and :evil: my son will never forget
that day either. :lol: GREAT MEMORY

Crazy Dad :eusa-dance:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Driftless hunter

Post by Driftless hunter »

papabear1 wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:07 am
If you want to have some fun with your kids or grandkids, take some chocolate covered raisons (you empty the box of raisons in your pocket )
with you when you take them out with you to teach them to learn deer signs,
and when they are not looking throw them on the ground, and call them over to you,
and say, now this is fresh deer poop, and pick some up and explain that you can tell how fresh it
is by tasting them and throw a bunch in your mouth, and watch the expression on their face :shock:
I did that with one of my sons, and it was a look I will never forget, and :evil: my son will never forget
that day either. :lol: GREAT MEMORY

Crazy Dad :eusa-dance:
This reminded me of something I read in Reader's Digest many years ago -

A pastor was visiting some elderly people in a local nursing home. He stopped by one nice lady's room & started visiting with her. He noticed she had a small bowl of peanuts out. He assumed they were for any guests who may happen to visit her. He took a small handful & started eating them. After a short time the sweet little old lady said, "I'm so glad you are eating those peanuts, because they really hurt my teeth! Thus, I can only suck the chocolate off of them." :)