Some ones holding out on a precious pup

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Re: Some ones holding out on a precious pup

Post by xcaliber »

Yep, they can expensive! We got on a plan for our buddy, costs $56. a month with declining fees year to year and you get substantial discounts on all services and meds. Surgery is on you, except chip for tracking, neutering, and spaying. I’m not sure if it’s a good deal yet! :eusa-think:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

xcaliber wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:26 am
Yep, they can expensive! We got on a plan for our buddy, costs $56. a month with declining fees year to year and you get substantial discounts on all services and meds. Surgery is on you, except chip for tracking, neutering, and spaying. I’m not sure if it’s a good deal yet! :eusa-think:
I put $25.00 per week away to cover any unexpected future vet bills. If I don't use it the $ is mine and not in an insurance company's bank account.. :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
janesy

Post by janesy »

Carnivorous wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:57 pm
xcaliber wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:26 am
I put $25.00 per week away to cover any unexpected future vet bills. If I don't use it the $ is mine and not in an insurance company's bank account.. :)
This is a good plan. As soon as I stop having unexpected vet bills I'm going to do this! :lol:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

We had a local vet for years simple down to earth dude .We had many dogs n cats vets have always been a little pricey just like a dentist but the gentleman gave great genuine loving care to the animals we had .l felt he was always fair with us never felt gouged.
After he retired about 15 years ago seems like vets raping and gouging people kinda become the norm....big buisness nowadays.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.