Gunther the Escape Artist

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Gunther the Escape Artist

Post by xcaliber »

I put the pup in this playpen, and he was out when I got home the second time. I wondered if I even put him in the darn thing. :wtf: Again, he did the escape, and again i thought twas me that made the error. :crazy: He figured this out in short order, I have my hands full with this spunky guy! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr5RHSdnB18
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
CT.HNTR

Re: Gunther the Escape Artist

Post by CT.HNTR »

Now that's determination!
Matrix Bulldog 440
BOO Custom Strings
Vortex Crossfire II
18 Inch Zombies with 110 Grain Brass Inserts
125 Grain Slick tricks
2 Inch Blazer Vanes with Right Helical
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Cool! He will be somewhat tough to keep locked up when he gets bigger I'd bet!

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

He’s a good climber! Our new pup got out of her cage on Kath and she thought that she forgot to lock the door.turned out she could squeeze between the bars.she weaved a towel between the bars but she just climbed up the towel and out she came
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Lmao 🤣
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Dan, it may be time for a kennel! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
janesy

Post by janesy »

Oh ya, crate training is in order lol! Gotta curb that idea.

I have two Labs now, and I've learned if you leave them to think for themselves, they will always make the wrong decision :lol:
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Wait till he starts jumping!!
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

janesy wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:20 am
Oh ya, crate training is in order lol! Gotta curb that ide
yup ,
using a crate is for the pups safety and your sanity :thumbup:
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I have raised a few pups over the years and used the crate method and the stay on top of the pup method with equal results in many categories. I personally like training from day one and standing on his tail, not literally 🤣
I have had 3 dogs that I trained like this that were fearless and very sociable. I’m going to spoil this guy with discipline and love, so far he has not let me down! He taps the bell to go out, and learned that in 4 hours time, three small sessions. Now I’m working him through maybe 8 things that he has nailed, next is to get him to go to the same spot behind the shed! Just so I don’t have to have those expeditions! 🤣
You guys are the best, and will get updates on Gunther from time to time.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

My dogs loved their crates. They would have the option of outside and have big fenced in yard with garage with dogloo's and music playing or upstairs in their crates. Mostly they would pick the crates upstairs. If I forgot to lock the door on crate they would howl to get my attention to lock the door. At 10pm every night they would want in their crates. They would wake me up with nudging me if I happened to fall asleep on the couch. 10 years they wanted in their crates till my oldest Beagle could no longer do the stairs. That was their safety zone. If I was mad at dog they would run and lay down in the crate. Crates can never be used as punishment but has to be their safety zone where no one can bother them. :) Oldest Beagle never really liked being around kids. He would visit with grandkids for a bit then head off to his crate. Cases like that we would not lock the crate. Grandkids are not allowed upstairs by themselves because of my indoor archery/pellet gun range. CHEERS!
janesy

Post by janesy »

wheelie wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:30 am
My dogs loved their crates. They would have the option of outside and have big fenced in yard with garage with dogloo's and music playing or upstairs in their crates. Mostly they would pick the crates upstairs. If I forgot to lock the door on crate they would howl to get my attention to lock the door. At 10pm every night they would want in their crates. They would wake me up with nudging me if I happened to fall asleep on the couch. 10 years they wanted in their crates till my oldest Beagle could no longer do the stairs. That was their safety zone. If I was mad at dog they would run and lay down in the crate. Crates can never be used as punishment but has to be their safety zone where no one can bother them. :) Oldest Beagle never really liked being around kids. He would visit with grandkids for a bit then head off to his crate. Cases like that we would not lock the crate. Grandkids are not allowed upstairs by themselves because of my indoor archery/pellet gun range. CHEERS!
This is how my Labs are as well.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme