Just had a visit from the MNR

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: Just had a visit from the MNR

Post by AJ01 »

ComfyBear wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:49 pm
I hear that they rout up everything. Perhaps I could use they on my property to dig up all my unwanted rocks. :think: :lol:
Two days of dirt work to repair the damage up by the front gate. This is no more than 50 yards off a Farm to Market Road with a fair amout of vehicular travel.
Moving dirt. Walking it in (packing it), with a tractor, then trying to level it and add more dirt. And then walk it again.
The RTV should give you an idea how big this was. What you're seeing is just a small corner of it!!

All those "bare spots" are where the Hogs decided to till up the dirt for me. :thumbdown:
YES....ALL THE BARE SPOTS IN BOTH PICS!!! It was all grass at one time!! :x
This is a place we cut hay!!
Nothing but Deer, Turkey and now..HOGS!! :eusa-doh:

Okay...so who wanted "wild pigs"???? :lol: :lol:

This is the back part of the pasture. That hay barn you see is 300 yards from this feeder. As measures witha range finder. :eusa-whistle:
It's 15 yards off the treeline. There is a box blind 20 yeards to the right of it!! :lol:
That's a 30 gallon feeder. For size comparison. Notice the "cutters" (tusk) on that black hog. :shock:
The feeder is there so we can kill these beast. NOT to draw them in!! :thumbdown: But draw them out to a nice broad head!! :eusa-dance:
They are a pain in the rear!!
If it smells like Bacon, it MUST DIE!! :eusa-clap:

Trust me....you don't want wild hogs!! :eusa-snooty:

From a disgruntled Redneck in East Texas!!
Y'all be safe out there!!
AJ
Last edited by AJ01 on Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

AJ01 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:21 pm
ComfyBear wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:49 pm
I hear that they rout up everything. Perhaps I could use they on my property to dig up all my unwanted rocks. :think: :lol:
Two days of dirt work to repair the damage up by the front gate. This is no more than 50 yards off a Farm to Market Road with a fair amout of vehicular travel.
Moving dirt. Walking it in (packing it), with a tractor, then trying to level it and add more dirt. And then walk it again.
The RTV should give you an idea how big this was. What you're seeing is just a small corner of it!!

All those "bare spots" are where the Hogs decided to till up the dirt for me. :thumbdown:

Okay...so who wanted "wild pigs"???? :lol: :lol:

That's a 30 gallon feeder. Notice the "cutters" (tusk) on that black hog. :shock:
The feeder is there so we can kill these beast. NOT to draw them in!! :thumbdown:
They are a pain in the rear!!

Trust me....you don't want wild hogs!! :eusa-snooty:

From a disgruntled Redneck in East Texas!!
Y'all be safe out there!!
AJ

Wow!! Nasty....
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

If you have them, you'll never get rid of them.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
Boo

Post by Boo »

You just have to wonder why anyone wants pigs in their area!

https://www.google.com/search?q=wild+pig+damage&rlz=1CDGOYI_enCA914CA914&hl=en-US&prmd=ivn&sxsrf=ALeKk03gY5Y7nn31PCBOnH-j7GqPBCfWBA:1628563639115&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjX9c-puKXyAhWPKVkFHc6WBDQQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=414&bih=724
Some people just like stepping on rakes