Ruuut rooo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Ruuut rooo

Post by longbow joe »

Death by Bunji gotstid a broken limb ........speed and short limbs are overrated. (Not me the youtube channel) just saw it.
Last edited by longbow joe on Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Re: Ruuut rooo

Post by xcaliber »

Rats! Get her fixed up. :eusa-doh:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

That is never good, specially this time of the year
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

The Micro was a gift to his daughter. I posted to his video about Excalibur's warranty. They'll be "up and running" in no time. He, himself, just bought a new Scorpyd!!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

I love my Micros. But I always have spare limbs and a backup bow. Just in case. In thousands of shots I've only had one splinter. Excalibur will take good care of her and she'll be slayin em with the Micro in no time.
Take care fellow Bunjie fans
Hatchet
Forkston

Post by Forkston »

Broken limbs on the micros and bad latches does it ever end, once again my prediction from last year that a year from now (2020) i would come back to this site and limb and bad latches would still be the #1 discussed problem
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I always enjoyed the bunji episodes l watched from. The start l hope they don't sway too far from their roots.
When they start African hunting ....they will loose me.
I assume there is only so much to talk about and they have to keep coming up with new material to keep viewers it's the youtube way.
They sold a lot of people on the simplicity and quality of our beloved excalibur recurves.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Did anyone watch the episode about "Broadhead Torture"?
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Micro's are a small platform, i had 3 of them. The never ending limb issues just got to me. I think maybe the 315 n that area would be less stress on the limbs. I will never own another of them. I have the BD360 it seems to be under less limb stress n there fore a better platform in my opinion.
Half Bubble Off BD360

wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

AJ01 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:40 pm
I did. I'm glad none of the usual broadhead test channels shoot into tires. Entertaining but not very useful.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

wheelsquad wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:27 pm
AJ01 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:40 pm
I did. I'm glad none of the usual broadhead test channels shoot into tires. Entertaining but not very useful.
Just wanted to see if anyone else thought the same thing! :thumbup:
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

vixenmaster wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:28 pm
Micro's are a small platform, i had 3 of them. The never ending limb issues just got to me. I think maybe the 315 n that area would be less stress on the limbs. I will never own another of them. I have the BD360 it seems to be under less limb stress n there fore a better platform in my opinion.
Ive had my Micro 335 since the first pre-production run and have had exactly 1 limb issue. To say "never ending" is a lot of an overstatement. So far in 4 years exactly zero issues with my Micro 355.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

He's a lawyer maby the tire company was looking at a run flat broadhead proof tire for the apocalypse and they were just looking at the legalities of somone suing them if it "let them down".
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

nchunterkw wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:57 am
vixenmaster wrote:
Ive had my Micro 335 since the first pre-production run and have had exactly 1 limb issue. To say "never ending" is a lot of an overstatement. So far in 4 years exactly zero issues with my Micro 355.
So you single me out fer this crap. I have had 3 Mico's 2 Kept having limb issues the 355 the rail was bent n canted like it had been run over. Now i am glad you have not had but the one broken limb. Really wish you had not had it. My mileage differed from yourn. But it was real n you can jump up a wild man's azz!
Half Bubble Off BD360

amythntr

Post by amythntr »

vixenmaster wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:32 pm
nchunterkw wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:57 am
vixenmaster wrote:
So you single me out fer this crap. I have had 3 Mico's 2 Kept having limb issues the 355 the rail was bent n canted like it had been run over. Now i am glad you have not had but the one broken limb. Really wish you had not had it. My mileage differed from yourn. But it was real n you can jump up a wild man's azz!
....Hey Mike....both you and Keith are good people....only difference is you had many issues (as did other people. I went through 3 sets on my Nightmare 335 gen1....2 sets at Boofest in front of the execs) and others did not.....since the limbs were changed 3 times it has been solid as they come.....no need to try to beat each other up!....life is too short!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings