Hurricane

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Robinsons Rebel

Hurricane

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Looks like we're going to get a direct hit from the hurricane. To everybody that's in its path, good luck and be safe!
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
AJ01

Re: Hurricane

Post by AJ01 »

You guys hunker down!!! :think:
Looks like it's gonna go in east of Cameron. They are telling us here in ET that we are gonna get 4"-6" of rain. :eusa-doh:
Y'all be careful!! :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Looks like this is gonna be a powerful storm. Be safe everyone. We're praying for you.
Take care
Hatchet
artifact

Post by artifact »

Looks like it's going to be a bad one, anyone in its path just try to stay safe as possible.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

…..yes, to all of the members in its path….first and foremost make sure you and your family are safe….for those of you who are married or have significant other, this is not the time to grab your Excalibur crossbows and keep them along side of you in your bed….it might not go over well for you….just saying!

Stay safe everyone!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

As we now see....the weather folks were wrong in thier initial forecast. Here in ET we were told we would get rain, and lots of it. :eusa-liar:
We never got a drop!! Nope. Not even a sprinkle!! :eusa-shifty:

Ida veered more and went in in near the "Big Easy". Those poor folks have caught pure hell with all the storms. :wtf:

A bunch of Texas Boys have gone to Louisiana to help with clean up operations. Let us all be mindful that we can pitch in and help out. Donations can be made via the Red Cross.
Food, clothing and personal items are needed.
Every little thing counts!! :angel:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

amythntr wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:18 am
…..yes, to all of the members in its path….first and foremost make sure you and your family are safe….for those of you who are married or have significant other, this is not the time to grab your Excalibur crossbows and keep them along side of you in your bed….it might not go over well for you….just saying!

Stay safe everyone!
I heard that New York State got the remnants, and got it hard. In fact there have been more fatalities there than in the south. Hopefully in your neck of the woods and swamp, you been spared. :eusa-pray:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Yep,it was a bad one. Worst wind I've ever seen. Made it safely through but lost our wooden fence. Lost water for three days,cell service for four days, power for eight days and cable and internet for nine days. Just thankful we made it through another one. Some weren't so lucky and are in my prayers. On the lighter side, at one point we were sitting in the living room with sweat rolling down and not a breeze in sight. I told my wife that if I had the same conditions but sitting in my treestand, I would be happy as a clam. But sitting in my living room, I wasn't too happy. Cheers to everybody who are working to get our lives back to normal. :clap: :clap:
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
janesy

Post by janesy »

Robinsons Rebel wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:59 am
Yep,it was a bad one. Worst wind I've ever seen. Made it safely through but lost our wooden fence. Lost water for three days,cell service for four days, power for eight days and cable and internet for nine days. Just thankful we made it through another one. Some weren't so lucky and are in my prayers. On the lighter side, at one point we were sitting in the living room with sweat rolling down and not a breeze in sight. I told my wife that if I had the same conditions but sitting in my treestand, I would be happy as a clam. But sitting in my living room, I wasn't too happy. Cheers to everybody who are working to get our lives back to normal. :clap: :clap:
Glad you made it out the other side
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

My sister lives in Metarie La, she had no damage or flooding. She did lose power. She told me her house was the only one without
roof damage because she said she put on a new roof last year. I told her she got lucky on this storm!
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline