Twinstrike

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carnivorous

Twinstrike

Post by Carnivorous »

Now have to go to my local dealer to get my secret code to enter to win! :)

A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
onebigskittle

Re: Twinstrike

Post by onebigskittle »

Another worthless give a way in my area. :thumbdown: Poo Face :lol:
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I hear you.
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

I gotta get to a local dealer too. First to find one though. I really want to try the Twinstrike too. It is such an awesome concept. Whoever designed it should be very proud. It really is a great advancement in crossbow technology. Hats off to the fine folks at Excalibur for thinking outside the box.
Take care
Hatchet
Last edited by Hatchet on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janesy

Post by janesy »

I'd like a Quiet Kat. Maybe I'll have to cruise on down to EastHills. Actually I was just at Tromblay's just a couple days ago.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

Bring your check book when you find a dealer your gonna like shooting one . I have a lot of fun with mine. They put a lot of time and effort in to building the TS hats off to Excalibur .
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

Can’t enter :thumbdown: as per rules Void in Quebec. Darn not asking much but I would love to get that quietkat
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

I've lost count of how many contests I've entered. Never one anything of any significance, and can't even remember winning anything menial. Contests are usually about the cause more than they are about anyone winning anything. Not a bad thing for Excalibur to be trying to use this promotional tool in areas where they can. Once a person turns 60 in MN they can finally use a crossbow for hunting....and 90% of the ones I talk to around here only ever consider Ravin, just because that is all they ever here of someone else getting or see advertised. If the Twinstrike helps some of those even realize that Excalibur exists and sells other models, its a good thing, IMO.
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360