Sault Ste Marie Hunters

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Naters113

Sault Ste Marie Hunters

Post by Naters113 »

Any Sault Ste Marie Ontario hunters out there? Getting ready to do a moose hunt northeast of Wawa and crossing at the soo. Wanted some intel from the locals and potentially could use some help with where to stay in the soo as well as some shopping locations.

PM me if you would…
XB I GO

Re: Sault Ste Marie Hunters

Post by XB I GO »

There's a man at the Parks Dept. where I work as a Lifeguard that always talks about Sault Ste Marie. He is a gray haired man now, but he talks about when his Dad was some kind of Provincial Police Commissioner. He says all the cops that got in trouble were sent to Sault Ste Marie. The place had a reputation that you would not get away with anything and the cops were pretty rough with people, especially visitors. Guessing this guys age, that was probably 30 years ago. Anyway, he has a daughter there still, so I will ask him if he knows any place and if so I'll get back to you.
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

So I asked this guy George. He said the Northlander and the Sunset are still there, motels that have been around a while. His daughter recommends a place called Glenview Cottages that it some kind of bed and breakfast deal. She also said there are most of the name brands like Wyndam, Super 8, and some privately owned motels. She did say a place called Adams sometimes has a lot of hunters. I hope this might help you. George has a lot of family there, so if you come across any Bennet's , ask if they are related to George in Texas.
janesy

Post by janesy »

Naters113 wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:31 pm
Any Sault Ste Marie Ontario hunters out there? Getting ready to do a moose hunt northeast of Wawa and crossing at the soo. Wanted some intel from the locals and potentially could use some help with where to stay in the soo as well as some shopping locations.

PM me if you would…
Are you going through an outfitter?
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme