Please allow me to introduce myself…

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Owl Creek

Re: Please allow me to introduce myself…

Post by Owl Creek »

Welcome Dave glad your here. Great group of folks here that are very dedicated to excalibur the sport and helping others year round who are a wealth of information. I stumble in around deer season then fade out afterwards until next season popping in here and there. But the guys dont hold that against me. I can always count on the core group here to answer any question I may have. I feel I have made a few friends on here which I am thankful for.

I think you will enjoy your BD360 they are crazy accurate with the correct set up. So dont shoot at the same dot you will tear up your bolts.

Enjoy your self,
Steve
BullDog 330
Deadzone.
TriggerTech.
Dr. Sturrip
BEE's

BullDog 360
Nikon Bolt aka P3
Zombie Slayers

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

mr meat wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:53 pm
Welcome! If you don’t like the labels on the shafts just rub them down with some acetone and they will disappear
Yep, and I think Boo mentioned the clear plastic covers for the wraps, those are called "double Dogged" if you order the wraps from One Stringer, mine are reflective, and you hit them with a flashlight at dusk, or dawn and you'll find them. I prefer the flat aluminum on the rear of my arrows because of the machined radius, really seems to help the serving in my opinion. I take the factory labels off before I put wraps on unless they are the shrink on type, when I'm really lazy, I use them. :lol: :lol:

[url=https://postimg.cc/R3T22N0D]Image
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Boo

Post by Boo »

Ok, I apologize in advance, but I can't help myself! :eusa-dance:
https://youtu.be/ZRXGsPBUV5g
Some people just like stepping on rakes
OhioXBowhunter

Post by OhioXBowhunter »

Welcome aboard - Black Eagle Zombies 1st choice then Executioners 2nd choice. Grab yourself several cold ones and start reading everything you need to know is on here and if not don’t be afraid to ask a lot of knowledgeable people on here that will help you out.
400 Suppressor TD
Bulldog 440
Matrix 405
Black Eagle Zombies
Black Eagle Executioners
G5 Montecs / Mega meats