Ranger E Bike

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

crossbownewb440

Ranger E Bike

Post by crossbownewb440 »

Good day. As someone new to the hunting lifestyle, pls pardon my ignorance for what I'm about to ask.

Excalibur, a hunting manufacturer, is giving away a Ranger 'E bike,' what purpose would this be to a hunter? Seems impractical, you can ride around in the bush, potentially scaring your prey away. But how can it be utilized to better secure your game? I can understand the Polaris giveaway, you can at least load your game onto the back of that and transport back to your truck. But the bike? I just, idk. Someone please explain the benefit this brings to a hunter, thank you.
Hillcountry

Re: Ranger E Bike

Post by Hillcountry »

Ebikes are being used extensively to travel quickly and silently (as possible) over roads and trails to get to hunting stands/locations. The claim is that there is no “feet on the ground” to leave scent. How many times have we seen a deer stop in its tracks as it encountered our own track’s scent? No loud gasoline motors, and virtually, silent.
Deer are in fact, being packed out and trailered by ebikes. Go watch some YouTube “hunting ebike” videos…
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
crossbownewb440

Post by crossbownewb440 »

Hillcountry wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:02 am
Ebikes are being used extensively to travel quickly and silently (as possible) over roads and trails to get to hunting stands/locations. The claim is that there is no “feet on the ground” to leave scent. How many times have we seen a deer stop in its tracks as it encountered our own track’s scent? No loud gasoline motors, and virtually, silent.
Deer are in fact, being packed out and trailered by ebikes. Go watch some YouTube “hunting ebike” videos…
Okay that's awesome, I'm sold! I didn't know there was a trailer you could attach to it to to pull your game on!
wheelsquad

Post by wheelsquad »

I get a deer one out of every 10, maybe 20 times I bowhunt, and I think the same holds true for most bowhunters. Use the bike for getting yourself out there, and the few times you get a deer, go back and get the truck/atv/sxs. This is what the hunters I know that have e-bikes do. Very practical!
adapt3Dprints.square.site
(Charger EXT blackout covers, Charger handle stow brackets, Cheek Rests)

327 Short Banshee
BD417
Micro/Matrix hybrid Steambow
Franken360