from a different perspective

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Leo in Ga

Post by Leo in Ga »

HMMMMMMM....

How do we know what that "Kaz Osuchowski" Is a real name :roll:

IMO, it don't matter what you call yourself, but how you act :P

Of course if you post your address and phone number some checking is possible, ASSUMEING that it is your own address and phone number :P

leo
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Sandman wrote:nick·name [ ník nàym ]

noun (plural nick·names)

invented name: an invented name for somebody or something, used humorously or affectionately instead of the real name and usually based on a conspicuous characteristic of the person or thing involved

Regards,
"SANDMAN"
Sandman

Why don't you use your real name like I do?

Red Label, aka Midnight Bloodtrail. :wink: :wink:
PRB

Post by PRB »

I'm not afraid of nobody, nothing, or .......shhhhhh I here someone knocking on the front door. I'll be right back after I go hide. :lol: Well lets see I forgot what this post topic was about. Oh yeah. I like my Pineyriverbuck name. My first name is Randy and like someone else said thats all you really need to know. I personally dont care what race, color, religion, or whatever he is. I dont know nothing about the Hmung what so ever. I can see where and why he might have shot the first guy from anger. I'm not saying that its right or justified, or that I would or could ever do it. I'm just saying that it could be possible for someone to loose enough control and shoot someone. BUT directly after that his brain should have sent a thoughtful jolt through his whole body that would had told him "holy crap what did I just do" But he continued to fire upon those who tryed to help the one he started on. And that my friends is what seperates him from belonging in a functional society anymore in my opinion. Again I dont care what color he is or where he's from. I'm not sure what makes a person snap to the point where they would take someone elses life or even they're own for that matter. Bottom line is he needs to be eliminated.
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Well I know one thing for sure and that is Life Is Too Short, My real name is Gary and I don't hide from non-hunters....I don't mind if my deer shows only that it's in a respectful way such as no BLOOD showing or tongue hanging out.

Would I be a poacher if they took away our hunting rights :?: No :!: only if I was starving....However I sure would be Bitching alot and getting no where as well thats the way it is, sorta, kinda like, however that being said I would still have to shoot a deer if it was charging me every year...self defense ya know :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

I don't broadcast my last name but just about anyone who is into crossbows knows my full name and how to get hold of me and know I am and know of what I speak. I use the same handle on AT, and sagittarius and as I said, those in olympic or crossbow archery know me
cdngunner....

Post by cdngunner.... »

Again to say what other people have said.

I do not want criminals or the goverment (some people say they are the same)to know what I have in my house.

Either one, at any time, may wish to take what is rightfully mine.

Why make it easy for them??????????

Now that people know your name and know you have a $600 plus crossbow and probably guns too, they just may want to visit your house when your not home!!!!!!
cdngunner

Post by cdngunner »

p.s. DOES THE HUMBER FLOOD IN THE SPRING?