Very Important, don't forget

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Very Important, don't forget

Post by xcaliber »

Before you go to bed Wednesday night, Thursday morning don't forget to turn your scales back 15 pounds! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
papa bear1

Re: Very Important, don't forget

Post by papa bear1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave :thumbup:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Now is also a good time to come up with a good list of answers for when The Mrs. asks "do these pants make me look fat"? :eusa-naughty:
Take care
Hatchet
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

No
No
No
They look great on you
No
Boo

Post by Boo »

Turkey, stuffing and gravy for you guys on Thursday! Have fun with your family and play it safe!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

xcaliber wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:54 am
No
No
No
They look great on you
No
I usually answer "only from the rear. Dear." :lol:
Then I hafta sleep on the couch!

Me and Junior just came in from butchering a homegrown turkey for the big meal. My mother is planning a "Pie Extravaganza" for dessert. 7 or 8 different pies along with other assorted goodies! We have invited our neighbor and his wife to join us.

We may hunt in the morning but will probably be too stuffed to do much in the afternoon.

Hoping everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving and has good luck in the woods this week.
Bless you all and take care
Hatchet
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving folks. Hoping to get out this weekend for our last of the gun season. We’ll see if the warden allows that. That’s our eldest daughter, the nurse. I think I won’t tell her.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Thanks ,that was good
Our gun season starts Saturday hopefully it will bring better luck than archery season .. starting to hear local stories about blue toung deaths and I'm seeing very few deer lately its really odd how unpressered deer just disappeared and fellow hunters are experiencing the same phenomenon
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

longbow joe wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:35 pm
Thanks ,that was good
Our gun season starts Saturday hopefully it will bring better luck than archery season .. starting to hear local stories about blue toung deaths and I'm seeing very few deer lately its really odd how unpressered deer just disappeared and fellow hunters are experiencing the same phenomenon
Good luck Nog! We experience the same thing some seasons. Hopefully the herd is okay.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Y'all have a "Happy Fat Bird Day"!!! Hope all of you get to enjoy family and friends!! Y'all be safe if you are travelling!! :thumbup:
And...if you're going hunting like some folks I know...(ME). Then y'll be safe out there too and have GREAT success!! :mrgreen:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

AJ

And Dan...I'm NOT sure if 15 pounds is enough!!! :lol: :eusa-naughty: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

First year in many that Thanksgiving dinner wasn’t at my house with us supplying most. Oldest daughter hosted this year. While it was a real relief not having to try to get many dishes ready and hot at same time, I realized last night that I won’t get to enjoy the leftovers as much either.Shazam! Ref. Is not full of tasty snacks.😂😂😂
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:31 am
First year in many that Thanksgiving dinner wasn’t at my house with us supplying most. Oldest daughter hosted this year. While it was a real relief not having to try to get many dishes ready and hot at same time, I realized last night that I won’t get to enjoy the leftovers as much either.Shazam! Ref. Is not full of tasty snacks.😂😂😂
Next year INSIST that it be at your house :thumbup: :thumbup:

Dave :lol:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

Just grab whatever you want and walk out! They might yell at you but it’ll be worth it and they won’t remember until next year. :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Boo wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:34 am
Just grab whatever you want and walk out! They might yell at you but it’ll be worth it and they won’t remember until next year. :mrgreen:
Yep!
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

Maybe try just showing up with some Tupperware dishes and Saran wrap. Just to let em know you dont want them to be burdened with all them leftovers.😂😂🤣
Take care
Hatchet