380 lynx

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pinpoint

380 lynx

Post by Pinpoint »

It's been a long time since I've been on!! Things seem so different!! Question for anybody that may know, why hasn't excalibur offered more bows with the real tree snow camo?? I'd love a 380 lynx but they are so rare and expensive!! It seemed very popular but only that one model ever came in that pattern!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Re: 380 lynx

Post by xcaliber »

I love that pattern and want a 380 matrix in it. I would think about a 355, 330 as well.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Species8472

Post by Species8472 »

xcaliber wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:30 am
I love that pattern and want a 380 matrix in it. I would think about a 355, 330 as well.
^^Same here
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

Yeah, that's what I mean! I love my 350, any of the matrix bows in that pattern would be awesome!
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

I think it is a great looking bow that has a very limited demographic .
I live in an area that snows and to tell the truth 95 % of my bow hunting is done before Nov 15 the opener of firearm's season.
The few occasions I get to bow hunt in snow do not justify a new bow purchase for me.
After gun season I am normally out of tags.
In the states I do not see a big market for snow camo bows, I would buy some snow camo cloth limb covers, a scope cover perhaps but the cost of a bow is not justified in my mind.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

gerald strine wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:54 pm
I think it is a great looking bow that has a very limited demographic .
I live in an area that snows and to tell the truth 95 % of my bow hunting is done before Nov 15 the opener of firearm's season.
The few occasions I get to bow hunt in snow do not justify a new bow purchase for me.
After gun season I am normally out of tags.
In the states I do not see a big market for snow camo bows, I would buy some snow camo cloth limb covers, a scope cover perhaps but the cost of a bow is not justified in my mind.
While I do agree with your statement I just wish it was an option for some of the entry level bows!! I would totally look into another bow for this pattern if it was reasonable!!
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

I had one and kick myself fer ever selling it! I found years ago it was a better patern up in a tree that anything else. Fact when you look up into a tree you don't see brown and green you see white in the openings and shadows where there is limbs and leaves. after Oct. in Northern Ohio and Southern Michigan, the leaves are fallen enough to really open up that lighter background I switch all my camo to Predator Fall Grey or 3D Deception, both winter patterns.

It is a fact the darker colors in a tree produce larger dark blobs that draw attention, and the whites break that up and create a more natural appearance, Stand on top of a ridge in southern Ohio or in hilly terrain and look down and that will change, but look up thru the trees on that ridge yer on and whites are very prominent, exactly what the deer sees without the color! I made this camo change years ago,,, and it has helped big time!

My custom Micro is another excellent bow for winter on the ground, or any season game is trying to catch you above the horizon. I have a couple other bows I had white paterns put on but this is an Excalibur form.

But this is the deadliest duo I have owned
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!