Wild Game Cooking

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

Re: Wild Game Cooking

Post by IronNoggin »

Pan Seared Yelloweye Snapper:

Served up with Basmati, a Fresh Garden salad with Avos, and a fine Merlot.

Cheers
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Had a massive Free Range Chicken, stuffed & roasted in the clay baker 2 nights ago:

Took the leftovers and combined with the previously saved Pheasant & Partridge leftovers, potatoes, onions, chanterelles (2 jars) and a handfull of mixed veggies to create a fine Stewp:

Today's effort will be making those leftovers into meat pies...

Cheers
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

IronNoggin wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:21 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

IronNoggin wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:12 pm
Today's effort will be making those leftovers into meat pies...
Turned out most excellent!

Cheers!
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Have yet to make up my mind for tonight...

My own personal tradition is to spend the evening of Remembrance Day hunting solo.
It is my personal time to reflect on the many from my own Family Line that served - the ones that did not come home, and those that did forever changed.
And my time to thank them for what they endured such that I have been able to live my life in the manner I have.
Something I have done for decades, and something I will be doing again this very evening.
Dinner plans hold until I get back from that, so likely a tad late.

Cheers
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Couple of stuffed Quail, stuffing of course, a great acorn squash and a fine Merlot:

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »