New season goals what's yours?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: New season goals what's yours?

Post by AJ01 »

Well...I think I'm going to live! Finally feel well enough to get some work done! I can actually taste the coffee again! :lol:

All those photos I've been seeing reminds me I need to get off my hind-end and get some work done in the deer woods! :eusa-doh:

1st Saturday in October is opening morning here! I'm sure it'll still be hot enough to slow bake a ham sitting on a block of ice inside a Yeti come that glorious dawn!! Not too mention the fact that the elite squadron of F-18 Tomcat Skeeters will be flying in precise attack formation looking to destroy what little sanity their next victim might have left!! :mrgreen:
Oh what a wonderful morning that will be!!! :lol: :wink: :lol:

In all honesty, I appreciate all the "well wishes" that have come from you guys! :thumbup:
I hope each and every one of you has a successful upcoming season!

My goals for this season? Well, to enjoy everyday I have on this ball of dirt we call Earth. To live, laugh and love with family and friends. To relish the small tender moments, and to marvel at the spectacular. To be child-like in my amazement of nature. And to enjoy every moment for what it truly is... a gift! :angel:

And maybe, just maybe, I can put another deer or two or three in the freezer!! :mrgreen:
AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

To have my daughter in law kill her first deer and then work on my grandson.
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

Blue tongue killed most of the deer where I duck hunt in ND. Bad stuff.
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String