OT: Podcast

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

OT: Podcast

Post by IronNoggin »

I recently engaged in a podcast with Fly Fishing 97.

Finally listened to it, and it appears I did not come across as a complete knuckle dragging madman.

Kind of tells my story in several ways.

Have a listen if you are of a mind:

https://soundcloud.com/flyfishing97podcast/216-matt-stabler-fly-fisher-marine-biologist-commercial-fisherman-guide

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
AJ01

Re: OT: Podcast

Post by AJ01 »

Matt, your life has been one heck of an adventure! That's mighty cool stuff my friend!! :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I am 1/2 way thru, :thumbup:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

It was fun.
Kind of like just sitting around the campfire for a BS & Brew session (yeah, I did have a rum in hand) :D

One of my Buddies has forgotten more about fly fishing than most will ever learn.
He will likely be up next.
Should be rather interesting, so I'll post a link here when that happens...

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

My Buddy Ian Forbes was up next:

https://soundcloud.com/flyfishing97podcast/217-ian-forbes-writer-artist-story-teller-fly-fisher
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Funny Johnny Cash story!! From Cash to AC/DC :lol: :lol:

Ya gotta love the experience.!!

Thanks Matt! :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!