Embarrassed at bass pro.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Embarrassed at bass pro.

Post by longbow joe »

Were on vacation we had the dog in the car for twelve hours and we couldn't get in the rental house for 2 more hours so we took the dog to the local bass pro.l had to get my fishing license anyway.
The dog was great in the car all the way ...pooped and peeed at the rest stops
We saw a few other dogs in the store and had a great time.
We were in the life jacket section and the little bugger is doing a circle doing a ...pooping circle more accurate so it was cleanup in isle nine.
I assisted in the cleaning process 😩 man at store says no big deal happens all the time most of the time the poopers and the people usually just jet away like a navy seal...Lol.
Very funny now it's over.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Re: Embarrassed at bass pro.

Post by xcaliber »

Dogs are great! 🤣🤣
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

Makes it less crowded, in a hurry!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

You know you're in trouble when the "Poop Circle Dance" starts!! My wife says I pay WAY too much attention to the dog!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

AJ01 wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:45 pm
You know you're in trouble when the "Poop Circle Dance" starts!! My wife says I pay WAY too much attention to the dog!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You ain't lyin!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Chit happens... lol
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Boo

Post by Boo »

That’s my nightmare! I would be so embarrassed! There’s a couple of dog friendly stores and I walk them around the house until they poop. No poop, no road trip.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Toyotun04

Post by Toyotun04 »

Mine have left their mark at the vet's office!
Excalibur micro suppresser 400td, 16.5 inch zombie slayers, slik trik 150 gr. crossbow broadheads
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Lol. Mine has never in a store (yet) but it’s funny that “away surprise poops” have different consistency!

And mines a Great Dane. :wtf: :wtf:
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Boo wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:30 pm
That’s my nightmare! I would be so embarrassed! There’s a couple of dog friendly stores and I walk them around the house until they poop. No poop, no road trip.
Don, I think you should train one to poo on command. …. Tacky sales person, give the dog the signal. Rude Waite staff, go dog. I am liking this more the more I think about it!😁
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:33 pm
Boo wrote:
Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:30 pm
Don, I think you should train one to poo on command. …. Tacky sales person, give the dog the signal. Rude Waite staff, go dog. I am liking this more the more I think about it!😁
The sign of a sick, twisted mind at work!!! :wtf: I love it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The dog??? I've thought about it myself at times!!! :eusa-whistle: :lol: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

One time we had disagreement about returning an item at a store the sales person didn't side with me ...luckily for me I had the nastiest gas you could get and left her a nice parting gift something like a self defense mechanism...what the heck skunks do it.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

longbow joe wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:31 pm
One time we had disagreement about returning an item at a store the sales person didn't side with me ...luckily for me I had the nastiest gas you could get and left her a nice parting gift something like a self defense mechanism...what the heck skunks do it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: