O. T Heads up

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

papabear1

O. T Heads up

Post by papabear1 »

If you got any deliveries that you are expecting by Fed Ex don't be surprised to find it in your trash, :shock:
over the last 2 months we have had 4 packages shipped by Fed Ex and out of the 4, 3 of them were found
in our trash ben up on the road where we put our trash to be picked up, the last time i happened to be outside
when i looked up the road and saw a Fed Ex truck stopped, i jumped in my truck and went flying up the drive
and just as i got there the young lady was putting my pachage in the trash ben across the road and when she saw me
she stopped and looked at me with a funky grin on her face, :eh: i asked if that package was mine, she asked me my name
and i told her , she then said yes, I asked her why she was putting it in my neighbors trash ben and she said yours is full :wtf:
and about that time i lost it :x :x :x so i made her get back in the truck and deliver it to my house .
i have called fed ex all 3 times and filed a complaint but, never heard from them again,
Sorry, guess i had to let off some steam, But if you got any deliveries comeing HEADS UP :thumbup:

Dave :oops:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
xcaliber

Re: O. T Heads up

Post by xcaliber »

Mine wind up at the wrong house, we have four roads with similar names and repeating numbers, hard to get good help these days!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Dave, I know what you're saying...

I have had companies tell me that according to FedEx, my address is wrong. :wtf: Gee, I've only lived in this house for the last 16 years! :lol: :lol:
I have had numerous conversations with FedEx over the issue. It's like trying to get my dog to tie her shoelaces!! :eusa-deadhorse:

Unfortunately, the United States Postal Service isn't any better! If you mail something to my physical address using the numbers on my house, my zip code and the town I live in, the Post Office WILL NOT deliver it to my house. I have to put another town's name and zip on my address to get the mail to my house!! :crazy: :roll:

That's why I tell everyone, "mail it to my P.O. Box"!! If a company tells me, "we don't ship to P.O. Boxes", I tell them, "I don't need to buy from you then"!! :eusa-snooty:
This is what happens when you live in the middle of Podunk, USA... :lol: It's like trying to teach a pig to sing, it only makes the pig mad, and it pisses you off!! :evil: :lol: :roll:

Yes I know....I'm OLD and Grumpy!! :eusa-hand:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Papa bear
Having your parcels delivered to the neighbor’s trash bin would sure be annoying for you.

Did you ever consider, though, how annoying it might be for your neighbor? Maybe you need to think about making your own bin a bit bigger?

:wtf: :wtf:
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

Hi5 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:36 am
Papa bear
Having your parcels delivered to the neighbor’s trash bin would sure be annoying for you.

Did you ever consider, though, how annoying it might be for your neighbor? Maybe you need to think about making your own bin a bit bigger?

:wtf: :wtf:
The thing is my neighbors trash bin hasn't been used for years,
they have another trash service had i not caught her i would never would have found
my package. i guess i am just sick and tired of people not doing thier job. :x

dave :D
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Deaf jeff

Post by Deaf jeff »

papabear1 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:56 am
If you got any deliveries that you are expecting by Fed Ex don't be surprised to find it in your trash, :shock:
over the last 2 months we have had 4 packages shipped by Fed Ex and out of the 4, 3 of them were found
in our trash ben up on the road where we put our trash to be picked up, the last time i happened to be outside
when i looked up the road and saw a Fed Ex truck stopped, i jumped in my truck and went flying up the drive
and just as i got there the young lady was putting my pachage in the trash ben across the road and when she saw me
she stopped and looked at me with a funky grin on her face, :eh: i asked if that package was mine, she asked me my name
and i told her , she then said yes, I asked her why she was putting it in my neighbors trash ben and she said yours is full :wtf:
and about that time i lost it :x :x :x so i made her get back in the truck and deliver it to my house .
i have called fed ex all 3 times and filed a complaint but, never heard from them again,
Sorry, guess i had to let off some steam, But if you got any deliveries comeing HEADS UP :thumbup:

dave, i feel your pain. my driveway is long with curves and cannot see the road. leaving packages in the trash bin has happened to my packages MANY TIMES over the last 10 years. and when it happens its only with fedex. the only way i know of the delivery is because i keep close tabs on the tracking info. when its dropped in the trash the tracking usually says "left on front porch" or the like.. with all the complaining i do to them because of it i found out that a lot of fedex drivers are independent and not actually employed by fedex. i go out of my way to get other carriers but most merchants online these days dont give a choice of which carrier one can to use.
IN GOD WE TRUST
Jeff
animals are killed, crops are harvested
matrix 355
matrix 330
BE executioners and zombies, w/110 brass
100gr spitfire maxx
Boo strings
excaliber strings
Dagriz knife
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

Deaf jeff wrote:
Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:34 pm
papabear1 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:56 am

dave, i feel your pain. my driveway is long with curves and cannot see the road. leaving packages in the trash bin has happened to my packages MANY TIMES over the last 10 years. and when it happens its only with fedex. the only way i know of the delivery is because i keep close tabs on the tracking info. when its dropped in the trash the tracking usually says "left on front porch" or the like.. with all the complaining i do to them because of it i found out that a lot of fedex drivers are independent and not actually employed by fedex. i go out of my way to get other carriers but most merchants online these days dont give a choice of which carrier one can to use.
Same here Jeff, it don't make any differance if you complain :x
even tho Fed Ex should require there own employees and independants
to deliver on porch but it is the largest extremely poorly run company
out there, and the part that bothers mee most is we cannot do anything
about it and that makes me furious :x :x :x :x :x

Dave :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
with fed ex :eusa-doh: :eusa-doh:
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
xx75 Easton 2219,s