Gas prices

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Re: Gas prices

Post by longbow joe »

[url=https://postimg.cc/BXkxPx06]Image
A glorified fuel injected lawnmower engine....lol
Lots of upgrades this week....the other day l absolutely smoked a lady in a honda accord till she reached 72mph.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Al in Mi

Post by Al in Mi »

see if this works

well heck if I can post a pic :eusa-deadhorse:

https://postimg.cc/JtTCvfXp]
Boo

Post by Boo »

Peter (Excalibur) has a Suzuki Burgman 400. It gets 3 litres per 100 km and an idiotic top speed of 90 miles per hour. Crazy for a scooter!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
mchurch

Post by mchurch »

5.35..central coast of California
Excalibur Revx
Hawke Xb 30 pro
16.5 inch wyverncreations.com zombie slayers
SWAT juggernaut broadhead
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Today I actually bought gas for the Tundra at $3.45 a gallon!! Even at that price it still makes my wallet cry!! :eusa-doh:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

Al in Mi wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:59 am
see if this works

well heck if I can post a pic :eusa-deadhorse:

https://postimg.cc/JtTCvfXp]
Here you go Al in Mi:

On PostImg you have to copy the "Direct Link". Then click the Image button in your forum message so that it adds the two IMG tags. Then paste your direct link in between the IMG tags. Hit Preview and you should see your image.

Nice Bumble Bee!
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Sweeeeeeet!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Al in Mi

Post by Al in Mi »

Thanks, she's my grocery gitter!

Had a 2017 392 Charger Daytona in the same color scheme beforehand, miss those paddle shifters. When we got married in Gatlinburg everyone would honk in the tunnels, not me, I'd hang her back about 5-6 cars, paddle her down to 2nd and let her bark. That quieted the horns down lol.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

As a kid in High School, I had the opportunity to buy a 1970 Super Bee, Yellow with white leather interior the black Bee decal on the trunk area. Twin scoops on the hood. NICE!!! :thumbup:
It was a factory 4 speed with a 440 single 4. Guy wanted $1800 for it. But as a kid in school, I couldn't come up with the $1800. :thumbdown:
That car has haunted me to this day.... :lol: :lol:

Gotta love Mopar Muscle!!

Now that I said that, Norman will be gritting his teeth and yelling at me about Fords!! :lol: :angel: :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

AJ01 wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:41 am
As a kid in High School, I had the opportunity to buy a 1970 Super Bee, Yellow with white leather interior the black Bee decal on the trunk area. Twin scoops on the hood. NICE!!! :thumbup:
It was a factory 4 speed with a 440 single 4. Guy wanted $1800 for it. But as a kid in school, I couldn't come up with the $1800. :thumbdown:
That car has haunted me to this day.... :lol: :lol:

Now that I said that, Norman will be gritting his teeth and yelling at me about Fords!! :lol: :angel: :lol:
I wish I had bought my buddies 1970 Torino GT. That car haunts me to this day! We would joke about our friends Charger and called it the fastest most unreliable car on the road back then! Maybe it was his mechanical abilities! :lol: :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Normous

Post by Normous »

AJ01 wrote:

Ah never :)
I remember going through a quarter tank of 101 octane fuel during 4 wide open throttle dyno runs to get my Shelby tuned .
A set of (8) 92 pound per hour injectors pushed by duel boosted fuel pumps will.leave a smile on your face and a hole in your wallet.

On the good side cruising at 60 mph with the air on still nets me 23 mpg on any day.

Dyno at 752 RWHP and 728 RWTQ
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
janesy

Post by janesy »

Normous wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:29 pm
AJ01 wrote:

I remember going through a quarter tank of 101 octane fuel during 4 wide open throttle dyno runs to get my Shelby tuned .
A set of (8) 92 pound per hour injectors pushed by duel boosted fuel pumps will.leave a smile on your face and a hole in your wallet.

On the good side cruising at 60 mph with the air on still nets me 23 mpg on any day.

Mine starts. All I ask.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

janesy wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:22 pm
Normous wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:29 pm
AJ01 wrote:

Mine starts. All I ask.
Ain't that the truth!!! :thumbup:
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

$3.18 and still dropping
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"