Boo

Re: Cease fire trigger review!

Post by Boo »

bigrak wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:41 pm
Boo wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:19 pm
It comes with bows that have Ceasefire trigger units

Is the purpose of that to use a shorter rope by any chance? I have a hard time decocking with the long rope on other models.
I is used to activate the ADF mechanism that sits just below the arrow in the trigger unit so that the latches release to allow you to decock. I cannot imagine anyone having a difficult time decocking once you get the hang of it.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
PaulSpain

Post by PaulSpain »

Boo wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:45 pm
I is used to activate the ADF mechanism that sits just below the arrow in the trigger unit so that the latches release to allow you to decock. I cannot imagine anyone having a difficult time decocking once you get the hang of it.
Especially spoiled ones like me, :roll: who have an excallibur with an integrated crank and uncocking is a piece of cake. :eusa-whistle:
Assassin 400TD
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

The little ball does not have anything to do with the aunties dry fire it was put in the triger for the Twinstrike to had the second arrow in place so it would not jump loose . You can use a flat or a lumenknock if you so desire I don’t use a romp on my twin and never had a problem with it jumping loose.