Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Happy Birthday Lonewolf McQuade

Post by AJ01 »

Oh My! Another day younger!! Right? :lol: :lol:

happy Birthday from Texas!!
I hope ya have a BLESSED day. May you have your cake and eat it too!! :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Boo

Re: Happy Birthday Lonewolf McQuade

Post by Boo »

Happy birthday!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Lonewolf McQuade

Post by Lonewolf McQuade »

Thank you !
Yeah, hit the half a century marker today. Thought I heard an extra creak this mornin...
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Half century? Blasted juvenile delinquent!!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

just hold on, I'll guarantee you the creaks get louder!!! :eusa-doh:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Lonewolf McQuade

:lol:
Lonewolf McQuade

Thanks @Boo!
Lonewolf McQuade

Ya know, I can go to most any restaurants or bars today & get a free meal, drink, dessert etc.
But walk in to a Cabelas, tell'em "it's my birthday, I want my free Excalibur crossbow " & ALL OF A SUDDEN, I'm the loon-the bad guy!!
Blah blah blah "We don't do that here sir." Or blah blah "You need to leave the showroom or we're calling the police sir".......
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Happy Birthday. :clap:
Lonewolf McQuade

agingcrossbower wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:48 pm
Happy Birthday. :clap:
Thank you!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Happy Birthday
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Lonewolf McQuade

mr meat wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:26 pm
Happy Birthday
Thank you!
CBRon

Post by CBRon »

Happy Birthday , :thumbup: :eusa-clap: :eusa-dance:
VIXEN 2 , PHOENIX
Lonewolf McQuade

CBRon wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:11 pm
Happy Birthday , :thumbup: :eusa-clap: :eusa-dance:
Thank you!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Lonewolf McQuade wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:47 pm
Ya know, I can go to most any restaurants or bars today & get a free meal, drink, dessert etc.
But walk in to a Cabelas, tell'em "it's my birthday, I want my free Excalibur crossbow " & ALL OF A SUDDEN, I'm the loon-the bad guy!!
Blah blah blah "We don't do that here sir." Or blah blah "You need to leave the showroom or we're calling the police sir".......
Once more, we see one of those dadburn "Over Privileged Millennials" trying to get something for free!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The nerve of those people! :eusa-think:

Well, let me tell you something sonny boy, back in my day, NOTHING was free!! You had to work for everything!! Ya know, "money don't grow on trees"!!
I had to walk to school, barefoot, 5 miles both ways, always uphill, and in a blizzard with baseball sized hail coming down.
The only thing we had to eat was cabbage and red beans. Ever try to ask a gal out after all you've ever eaten is red beans and cabbage? :eusa-naughty:
Nobody wants to get close to you because of all the "methane gas" you produce!! :mrgreen:

Millennials....I swear!!! :wink: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

Young man, I hope you had a truly wonderful Birthday. Every day we spend with our loved one's is a GIFT. :thumbup:
Tell the "significant other" that it's okay to have MORE than one Excalibur. Tell her all your friends have more than one and you need to "fit in", otherwise you're gonna need therapy!!! :eusa-dance: :crazy: :lol:

And from the looks of things, pretty quickly!! :eusa-popcorn:
Lonewolf McQuade

AJ01 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:45 am
Lonewolf McQuade wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:47 pm
Once more, we see one of those dadburn "Over Privileged Millennials" trying to get something for free!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The nerve of those people! :eusa-think:

Well, let me tell you something sonny boy, back in my day, NOTHING was free!! You had to work for everything!! Ya know, "money don't grow on trees"!!
I had to walk to school, barefoot, 5 miles both ways, always uphill, and in a blizzard with baseball sized hail coming down.
The only thing we had to eat was cabbage and red beans. Ever try to ask a gal out after all you've ever eaten is red beans and cabbage? :eusa-naughty:
Nobody wants to get close to you because of all the "methane gas" you produce!! :mrgreen:

Millennials....I swear!!! :wink: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen:

Young man, I hope you had a truly wonderful Birthday. Every day we spend with our loved one's is a GIFT. :thumbup:
Tell the "significant other" that it's okay to have MORE than one Excalibur. Tell her all your friends have more than one and you need to "fit in", otherwise you're gonna need therapy!!! :eusa-dance: :crazy: :lol:

And from the looks of things, pretty quickly!! :eusa-popcorn:
I'll definitely tell my beautiful Southern Belle AJ01 said it's ok for me to buy more Excalibur's. :lol: Just gotta hide her shovel 1st....
Last edited by Lonewolf McQuade on Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.