Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: Meanwhile in Texas...

Post by AJ01 »

Normous wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:07 am
Man, that's hot , way too hot!

We have our CDN Thanksgiving this weekend and it looking like a cooler temperature weekend as well. Patti and I head out the door shortly to deer hunt for a couple days. The deer are regularly on cam and hope to see them this weekend.
Norman, I sure hope that Patti and you are successful!! I went this morning. Zilch!! :shock:

Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!! :thumbup:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

AJ01 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:35 am
amythntr wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:21 am
….TPRNJ and upstate NY is looking better and better…just drove up this morning in the rain…have to do break in fires with the new wood burning stove….57 degrees…temp to drop into the 40’s tonight…will be thinking of you guys in Hell!
Thanks Anthony!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:31 pm
AJ01 wrote:
amythntr wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:21 am
….TPRNJ and upstate NY is looking better and better…just drove up this morning in the rain…have to do break in fires with the new wood burning stove….57 degrees…temp to drop into the 40’s tonight…will be thinking of you guys in Hell!
…..43 degrees update in Roscoe, NY….gonna crank up the WB stove again for the final break in fire…..it’s cold here!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:33 pm
amythntr wrote:
AJ01 wrote:

…..43 degrees update in Roscoe, NY….gonna crank up the WB stove again for the final break in fire…..it’s cold here!….and rainy….just thinking, maybe God is punishing Texas for harboring
A certain football team despised in TPRNJ?

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:34 pm
amythntr wrote:
amythntr wrote:
…..43 degrees update in Roscoe, NY….gonna crank up the WB stove again for the final break in fire…..it’s cold here!….and rainy….just thinking, maybe God is punishing Texas for harboring
If it's those Shorthorns down in looney land Austin, don't feel sorry about despising them, WE despise them too!!! :thumbup: :lol: :mrgreen:
Or perhaps it's the Cowgirls!! :eusa-popcorn:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

AJ01 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:06 am
amythntr wrote:
amythntr wrote:

If it's those Shorthorns down in looney land Austin, don't feel sorry about despising them, WE despise them too!!! :thumbup: :lol: :mrgreen:
.....Glad to see the Cowboys were humiliated just as much as the Giants were; well almost! :eusa-think:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

Hey AJ, Paul and XB! Do you guys eat twinkies? :eusa-popcorn:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Boo wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:34 pm
Not since I was a kid. Tells ya long ago that was!! :lol: :lol:
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:35 am
AJ01 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:06 am
amythntr wrote:
.....Glad to see the Cowboys were humiliated just as much as the Giants were; well almost! :eusa-think:
OMG....those guy's stink. They should be embarrasses!! You let the 49er's beat you like a red-headed stepchild!! Glad I didn't watch the game!! :thumbup:
Anthony, I rarely watch the "pro's" anymore. More of a college fan myself. Of course, I saw my Aggies blow a lead and lose the game to Bama!! :sick:
At least UT lost!! :eusa-dance: :eusa-dance:
Boo

Post by Boo »

AJ01 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:00 pm
Boo wrote:
I donno! They look aweful good!

AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Boo wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:34 pm
AJ01 wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:00 pm
Boo wrote:
I donno! They look aweful good!

OH!!! THOSE Twinkies!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We call them "Shotgun Shells"!! :mrgreen:

Well, I must confess. I make them and they disappear really fast!!
You can make those with Jalapenos or Poblanos. Stuff them with sausage and cheese, ground venison and cream cheese, wrap them with bacon and either put them on the grill or in a smoker.
The problem is folks eat them as fast as you can make them!! :eusa-doh:
If you make them with sausage, I found that if you split the sausage and stuff it with whatever kind of cheese you like, wrap that with a deli extra thin sliced piece of ham, and then stuff that in the pepper and then wrap ALL of that with bacon they turn out better.
Perhaps it's all the BACON!!! :eusa-think: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

AJ, they look brutally good! I bet if ate with much beer, there’d be a whole lot of gas coming from both ends. Probably best ate around an open fire that would take the fumes up! :mrgreen:
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Boo wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:01 am
AJ, they look brutally good! I bet if ate with much beer, there’d be a whole lot of gas coming from both ends. Probably best ate around an open fire that would take the fumes up! :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We have a firepit that gets lots of attention during the cooler months. Lots of "adult" beverages are consumed sitting around it. I'm sure it has contributed mightily to the hole in the ozone!! :lol: :lol:

As a matter of fact, I just finished lunch which was some deer sausage with jalapeno and cheese!! :mrgreen:
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Don, the best stuffed jalapenos that I have ever had were at Boofest. Patti (dont know last name) made them. Since most Canadians wouldnt have anything to do with them.....I made a hand on them! Man they were good.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:57 pm
Don, the best stuffed jalapenos that I have ever had were at Boofest. Patti (dont know last name) made them. Since most Canadians wouldnt have anything to do with them.....I made a hand on them! Man they were good.
Yes there were great
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen