OT: Jokes & Memes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: OT: Jokes & Memes

Post by AJ01 »

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

IronNoggin wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:35 pm
Nothin wrong with eating vegan Ironnoggin. You just gotta slice em real thin.
✌️Hatchet
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

[url=https://postimages.org/]Image
Hatchet

Post by Hatchet »

[url=https://postimg.cc/GBYxhpPs]Image
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

This young man runs into the house and runs up to his Dad and says, Dad I found the girl of my dreams and I am going to marry her. The Dad says great son where does she live? The young man says right across the street. The Dad says oh I am sorry son that is your sister. The young man walks away with head down. Couples weeks past and again he comes running into te house and say I found the one Dad, I am going to marry her. Again the Dad says great but where does she live. The Son says right next door. The Dan says I am sorry Son but that is your Sister to. The Son gets mad and goes and complains to his Mom. Every girl that I want to marry Dad says is my Sister. The Mom says don't worry about it Son, HE is not your father.