220 Buck Whitetail Deer Hunt Guaranteed

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

220 Buck Whitetail Deer Hunt Guaranteed

Post by Woody Williams »

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Ye,, it must be tough getting those Deer,,, Nice fence ... $7,100 to hunt farm animals...
Sickening! :roll:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Carl,

You seem to have a problem.

Why would you stoop to call me names?
Woody Williams

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]

Post by Guest »

Simply caged meat on the hoof.. :shock:

some more good publicity or should I say ammo for the antis..

ww is at it again---It would do our site well not to have this crap on here!

Info purposes or not it serves only to degrade the sport..

What a waste
Boltejector

Post by Boltejector »

WW posted this to simply prove the stupiduty of it. No offense was me Carl. Chill ok bud?
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Boltejector wrote:WW posted this to simply prove the stupiduty of it. No offense was me Carl. Chill ok bud?
Quite right.

Although I might be a "perverted senile horn hunter" I still get my "horns" like anyone else. I hunt for them..

"Guest" if you aren't man/woman enough to post your real name you aren't worth responding to.
Woody Williams

Moreland

Post by Moreland »

WOW! that "guest" really has some balls! why are you hiding??? do you think others might just stick up for WW??? If you don't want you're name being known as saying that don't say it, but don't hide behind GUEST! coward!
It's not a Passion. It's and Obsession.

Post by Guest »

Sorry Woody, but I do have a problem. It's rooted in the exploitation of hunting's real meaning to me. This type of canned /caged hunting makes my blood boil.
I guess I'll just ignore any similar posts in the future. But you ought to think about what you post before you hit the "enter" key as well.

Later,

Carl
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Oh, I agree on the "exploitation of hunting's real meaning."

This, in my opinion, is NOT hunting be any means..

That is why we should look at this stuff and come out flat against it.

The ARFs will use stuff like this, but we had better be informed about it and head it off at the pass.. Hiding our heads in the sand and pretending that this doesn't go on will come back and bite us in the future.

BTW - I really don't care that he sells his bucks to the highest bidder,. What I take personally is that he calls it HUNTING.
Woody Williams

Post by Guest »

"...This buck is also being used as a breeder. And don't forget the Steakhouse (15 min. from preserve) called The Mose in Killbuck which is a good place to eat after a good hunt and the owner and guide, will pick up the tab....."

Pick up the tab....heck he better buy me a new truck for that kind of money!!

I live about an hour south of this place...stopped by one day about 4 years ago...to observe the fenced-in whitetails.

My only observation:

Legalized prostitution of our hunting heritage. Too BAD.
ExcalBeliever

Post by ExcalBeliever »

That's me above talking about legalized prostitution of our hunting heritage...
Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

That makes me sick. The guy has 30 bids. What the hell kind of sportsman would bid. I'm disgusted. Like killing a pet.
Get out & Enjoy.
Sam In Northern ont

Post by Sam In Northern ont »

I agree this kind of killing is just that killing, any fool that supports it is just that a FOOL.
korey99

Post by korey99 »

So with all of this negative feedback regarding the eBay dude, why are we not condoning the Ontario gov'ts attempt to help end this kind of practise?

korey99
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

Good thing it's a guided hunt otherwise you would never be able to find that deer in it's pen :roll: .

I also don't like how they say "choose from 50 deer". So what you walk down an aisle, take another stroll and say"I'll take the one in pen #43?"

"OK boys place the bullet deflectors on pens #42 and #44!"

"You're free to shoot when you want. If you need help tracking him we have a team of expert trackers to offer their assistance. Thanks for "hunting" at No Skill Hunting Preserve.......NEXT!!!"

Shooting a penned animal is, IMO, much different than going after a hog on a 100 or more acres. And having people bid on it?