limb change

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

Post by wabi »

So can I change the performance of my 5 year old+ exocet with the carved limbs by purchasing these newer exomax limbs??
No, the limbs (as previously stated) are the same. BUT if you added the entire Exomax riser & limb assembly you'd have an Exocet 200. But Excal isn't selling the riser as an upgrade, so you need to buy an Exocet 200 (or a "Phoenix" if you have a Vixen to get the upgrade.
I, personally, am thinking of buying a new "Phoenix" and switching the stock & riser to my Exocet to have an Exocet 200 for hunting, and a Vixen (with my old Ecocet stock & riser) for targets. The stock has nothing to do with performance, but the "Phoenix" has the new colorfusion finish on both stock & limbs, and it would be necessary to switch to keep them matching.
wabi
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Shakky wrote:Don't misunderstand me, this is not to be taken in a negative way at all. When I say less perfect I don't mean defective. The process probably works this way more as an overkill as opposed to neccesity.
Understand that but :!: :!: less then perfect is defective, when I am told all Emag limbs are the same, then that should be what they mean, no differences....If that is a fact I am ready too SELL :!: :evil: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

ready to sell??

Gary L, you & I both know that we own the best bows in the business. Regardless of whether some limbs have slight imperfections or not, have you ever heard EVEN ONE GUY say that Excalibur never looked after a problem, ever?

I know I haven't.

I bet even if some guy put Vixen limbs on an Exomag and somehow had a problem it would get looked after no questions asked.

As long as we have crossbow hunting here and Excalibur keeps making them the way they make them, I will be shooting one.

Mike
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Red Label you had too see my :wink: :wink: :wink: Excalibur is the one fer me :twisted: Image I do think you may just be picking on me :shock: Image
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Digger

Post by Digger »

GaryL wrote:["]Understand that but :!: :!: less then perfect is defective, when I am told all Emag limbs are the same, then that should be what they mean, no differences....If that is a fact I am ready too SELL :!: :evil: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Right on Gary, I was at I was at the Open House also and watched and asked about the limbs on Excal xbows, I was told the were all the same , defective limbs don't exist .

Why dont you call BillT on this, see what he tells you. I tour the limb room with him and he said no such thing to our group.

Digger
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

I will do that by e-mail Digger... Maybe he will read this thread and straighten us out on this important matter.. and it is important :!:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

Yes they are the same.

The reason I said "Vixen" limbs and "Exomag" limbs was because Shakky mentioned he wouldn't interchange them because of possible imperfections.

Mike