O/T ? Artic Shield Clothes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PRB

O/T ? Artic Shield Clothes

Post by PRB »

Could someone tell me if these Artic Shield items are as good as I've hear they are ? With the temperatures going down very low up north, I was hoping some of those guys could give some hands-on results, in comments of these items. Thanks http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/commo ... &noImage=0
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

I was looking at maybe getting a pair of those boot insulators. I have not tried them but I've heard they are good and I've seen them brand new on Ebay for a decent price.
PRB

Post by PRB »

Thanks Particle. I'm not sure but I think a person might get a better deal after Christmas :roll:
Partikle

Post by Partikle »

I'll check it out after christmas but here's a pair:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 82928&rd=1
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: I have a pair of the boot insulators & used tehm during our December shotgun hunt & they kept my feet warmer than had I not been wearing them....I like them & will be using them ice fishing as well......... :wink: .....just my own personal .02 cents worth.........Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
PRB

Post by PRB »

Thanks guys. I've heard good results from the boot covers as well. I would think that if the coat and gloves are made of the same material, then they would be warm as well :roll: I'm thinking of buying the boot covers, 2 coats (wife and I), and possible the gloves. If anyone knows of someones experience with the coat, and/or gloves then please let me know. The coats are going to be a late X-mas gift for the wife and I. Thanks