Tridium Sight Pin?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

brayhaven

Tridium Sight Pin?

Post by brayhaven »

Does anyone make a tridium sight pin for the ExC. peep sight? I like the sights, but had trouble seeing them in bad light & went to a red dot. I'd rather not have to use it and don't like any magnification (on a bow) so I won't use a scope. The RD is OK but I don't lkike relying on batteries & don't see the arropw flight very well with it.
Greg
JR

Post by JR »

Brayhaven, Ive used the tridium pin on my vert bow in the past but have yet to see any for the x-bow. If you're handy, maybe buy a set of tidium pins and modify your current sight to accept them. Just my 2cents. Good luck, -JR
Stock Exomax and now a Micro 335. :)
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/thebuckhunter/smiley_561gun.gif[/img]
Adrian J Hare

Post by Adrian J Hare »

TruGlo has them . Back in /92 I bought some pins in Cabala's , had to have them machined to fit the site system , but they still glow today...BT
Ontario Hunting Lodge
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ont_Hunting_Lodge/index.php?act=idx
brayhaven

Post by brayhaven »

Hmm, I never saw a scope that actually made it brighter than without one. Maybe my eyes aren't as good as yours. They sometimes help you see better because they take you "closer". I use a Zeiss scope now, because they're the brightest I've seen, on the rare occasion I take out a modern rifle. Are you using a starlight scope :o). Has anyone adapted the tridium pins to the xcaliber sight?
Greg
Red Label

Post by Red Label »

The old style front sight was a slotted piece of angle that accepted compound bow pins...I think I have one here if you want it.

Mike
brayhaven

Post by brayhaven »

Red Label wrote:The old style front sight was a slotted piece of angle that accepted compound bow pins...I think I have one here if you want it.

Mike
Sounds good Mike, I can get std. tridium pins. The tru-glo rep offered me one free at the last show. I was doing a deer calling seminar (he was demonstrating his sights) but, I declined because it wouldn't work on the XC sight. Wonder if his offer is still good? E-mail me at [email protected] & we'll work it out.