beaglelvr wrote:maybe it spit at him
And called him a name.
beaglelvr

lama

Post by beaglelvr »

i wonder if he got to keep it,it would probably taste good on the bbq
Adrian J Hare

Post by Adrian J Hare »

This sounds funny ,, but we have one up the road that grazes and it is the same colour of a deer , they are the same size aswell , only the neck is a little longer on them. He should not have tresspassed in the first place , but I could see this happening...BT
Ontario Hunting Lodge
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ont_Hunting_Lodge/index.php?act=idx
The Butcher

Post by The Butcher »

One time about 10 years ago, I took my daughter to a petting zoo, and there was this llama there. He walked up, looked at the wife, looked at the kid, then spit right in the middle of my chest. I gave it one of those silent #@$%$##@# and thought how lucky of a beast he was to be protected by all of those children standing around. Had we been alone, I would have drawn my handgun, and slayed the beast. I don't agree with the trespassing, or mistaking an animal for that matter, you should know your target, before you shoot. But I would like to know if it's a good llama crossing, I'd love to kill a cousin of the one that got me. Stink, whew, that spit was some of the foulist stuff. Big bullseye on a white shirt. Funny story though, my daughter and wife laughed and laughed. In fact, they still laugh about it.
If you always tell the truth, there is nothing to remember. Mark Twain
brayhaven

Post by brayhaven »

I recall watching a mule & horse packing demonstration near the Idaho, Selway Bitteroot Wilderness area. Someone (a granola type) in the audience asked the old packer how you pack a llama and he said... "easy, just quarter it up like an elk"... They got up & left :lol:
Greg
Adrian J Hare

Post by Adrian J Hare »

Butcher , go Back with a rainsuit on and give that thing a pug of Tobaco Image ...BT
Ontario Hunting Lodge
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ont_Hunting_Lodge/index.php?act=idx