Shed Bucket

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Golden Eagle

Shed Bucket

Post by Golden Eagle »

Well, I read about this on here and decided to try it. I put one together today. Using some natural limbs and some bungee's. It was 60 degrees here and 35 degrees above normal the weather said so it was a good day to do it. Well see how it does and I will post results if I get any. I had not even heard of this before. Amazing. My problem is not to many big ones left. Mostly y-bucks and some sixes, but there are some basket 8's and who knows what comes to the feed in the late hours of the night. They are wiping out the Mother in laws bird feeders. Thanks for Heads Up.

Well the photo got zapped from the host. Sorry.

Rehosted it elsewhere.Image
fletch

Post by fletch »

There's someone who has been thinking using cob corn instead of kernel corn it takes them alot longer to eat it. I was going to mention it to the other members, works better IMHO.
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Well, theres some nice gouges on the overhanging limb this morning, where a rack scraped the tree, but its just to early for them to come off yet. I forsee one problem with the cob corn. The empty cobs were on the ground this morning. They are taking them out and eating them on the ground. Less time with there heads in the bucket.