The Best Bolts??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

MiB

The Best Bolts??

Post by MiB »

Hi All,
I am just about to order my Excalibur from bj, and I want to get some shafts to make up over here. I have looked at Laza II bolts, but I am worried that they would seem to be a little light. How do they compare to Excalibur's bolts. What do most of you guys shoot carbons wise?? Any recconmendations/warnings.
Thanks for any help you can provide,
Regards MiB
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

bj won't sell you a bolt that was too light, check with him and he will fix ya up right. bj set up my Lazer II carbons and man they fly :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
MiB

Post by MiB »

Thanks Gary,
I know bj wouldn't sell me anything he shouldn't-So far he has been very honest and helpful.
I was just wondering what most the guys on here shoot and what they think of that particular brand of bolts.
Regards MiB
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Read that MiB, what I like about the Laser II carbons is I have never had one to splinter..
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
fletch

Post by fletch »

The carbon bolts that came in the package, 4 of them have never been shot the other2 used when I first got my bow. The ones I got from bj, lost 2 after shooting deer, one I nicked with another bolt shooting target and the other 3 are in my quiver all the time. It is time to order more I guess.