Any sheds yet...pics fixed

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fletch

Any sheds yet...pics fixed

Post by fletch »

for the guys who put out feeders did you find any yet? I put my feeder out 2 weeks ago but they are hitting very much. The bucks have come to it but no sheds yet. So far it has been easy on the feed. Here are some pics of my antler trap that I made.

Last edited by fletch on Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
ALINALBERTA

Post by ALINALBERTA »

Fletch,when I click on your pictures it comes up that I don't have permission to access them! :

Al
fletch

Post by fletch »

I tried a new photo host site and I guess I didn't figure out the proper upload link to allow everyone access. Sorry I will try to fix it.
fishon

Post by fishon »

I'm in the same boat as you, the deer have been hitting the antler trap but as of yet no sheds. I did find a matching set from a 12 point on Jan 1 when out riding my ATV.

Mike
fletch

Post by fletch »

I have heard other guys have been finding sheds for awhile now and can't understand why the ones here aren't shedding.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Haven't been out yet, hopefully Saturday or Sunday. Just hope the snow hasn't covered them all up yet.

Grey Owl
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

There hitting my newly made bucket that I learned about on here, but nothing yet. I have about 8 bucks coming nightly but many are small and holding there horns tightly yet. A couple of the bigger Bucks are bare and some half racks, but not in the bucket yet.