Grey Owl up late?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

fletch

Grey Owl up late?

Post by fletch »

Oh yeah forgot owls come out at night. You working the night shift too? I've got 3.5 hrs left then off for the weekend.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

You bet Fletch. Just getting off night shift in about 40 minutes, then I've also got the weekend off. Hopefully do a little snowmobiling, in between my two son's soccer and hockey games.

I'm hearing you guys down in Ontario are getting some cold weather heh? Nice up hear for the weekend, melting by Monday.

Have a good weekend fletch, and everyone else that has it off.

Grey Owl
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

GREY OWL wrote:You bet Fletch. Just getting off night shift in about 40 minutes, then I've also got the weekend off. Hopefully do a little snowmobiling, in between my two son's soccer and hockey games.

I'm hearing you guys down in Ontario are getting some cold weather heh? Nice up hear for the weekend, melting by Monday.

Have a good weekend fletch, and everyone else that has it off.

Grey Owl
Back at ya bud... no "paying" work this weekend, but I'll be working - tearing paneling off in the basement. We're fixin' to remodel and I'm starting with bare walls - yee haw.
fletch

Post by fletch »

Yeah she's damn cold here but it is supposed to warm up for Sat and Sun. Finally go outside without losing feeling in your extremities in less than 5 min. Have a great week-end. :D :D